𝟭𝟯

𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙨
It had only taken a week for everything to be booked, packed and paid for. Iris had insisted that we all go shopping, everyone apparently needed new things especially.

She'd been nothing but excited since we mentioned it- but now, hours before we were supposed to fly, I realised the excitement then was an understatement.

Iris had made Behz, Chip and Faith stay over, her and Faith now up and running around the flat at only 5am- Our flight was at 11.

"Rise and shine!" Iris sang, clapping her hands together as she entered my room. I groaned, stuffing a pillow over me head when I noticed her coming closer. "Come on Harry! Greece baby!"

"Piss off," I huffed out, the girl clearly not taking no for an answer because she climbed onto my bed, her body all but collapsing on top of me.

"Get up!"

"No."

"Yes," She continued, tugging on the pillow covering my face. Swatting her hands away, I wriggled, attempting to get her body off of me.

"Get off."

"No," She laughed, the noise loud and definitely flying throughout the flat. "Stop being such an adult Harry!" She teased, "get up!"

"Fuck off Iris," I muttered, the girl finally falling from on top of me. I groaned though when she tugged away the duvet, the colder air from the flat landing against my skin.

"Wow," She laughed again, peering over my body. "If I knew you slept like this id have come in sooner."

Although her words were clearly a joke, they made my cheeks redden anyway, my hands gripping at the duvet to pull it back over my legs.

"Faith!" She shouted loudly, to which I tugged the duvet out from underneath her body completely, her light weight causing her to almost fall off the bed. "Faith!"

"Iris!" I huffed, "Go away."

But that was another fail when Faith came running in also. She was just as excited as Iris, and her attempt at waking others worked when Ethan trudged past my room, rubbing his eyes.

"Come on Harry!" Faith joined in, the two now pulling at the duvet from either side. "Get up!"

"Fine," I stressed eventually, pushing the two away as I sat up, duvet falling to my waist. Iris and Faith smiled at eachother, Faith eventually walking out of my room.

Iris remained seated on the bed next to me though, laying on her back now.

"You can go now," I grumbled, tiredness and annoyance laced within my voice. I stood from the bed, hands running through my hair as I made my way towards the door. "I'm going for a shower."

"Okay," she nodded with a satisfied smile, watching as she made herself comfortable.

"Do you need to come in the bathroom? Make sure I don't go back to sleep, or can I go myself?"

"As tempting as that is," she hummed, "I'm okay here." I nodded, flashing the girl a grin filled with sarcasm before leaving her to shower.

-

Iris and Faith had made the four others get the suitcases and such ready at the door, insisting that we set off hours before the flight.

The rest of them were completely awake, myself still dragging myself around half asleep; not even allowed to go back to sleep when we were seated in the airport.

We were seated in a McDonalds, my finished meal pushed to the middle, head ducked into my arms against the table.

"You're lazy," Faith commented from across the table. Her and Iris had seated themselves on one side; myself and the two Cal's on the other side with Chip and Behz on each end.

I didn't reply, only holding up one hand with my middle finger in the air.

"Why aren't you excited?" Iris asked me, her nails tapping against the cup she had.

"I am," I mumbled through my arms. "I'm just knackered."

"We fly soon Bog," Behz spoke up, patting my on the back. "Can sleep again then."

"Can I?" I huffed, sitting up. My eyes landed on Iris, glaring at the girl. "Is that allowed?"

"Of course," she nodded with a smile stained on her lips. "Nobody's going to stop you from sleeping on the plane."

"We'll see," I uttered, eyes scanning her weirdly happy looking face. "We will see."

-

iris-mae posted a story!