𝙍𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙡

di·vine
/dəˈvīn/
adjective
of, from, or like a god

di·vine/dəˈvīn/adjectiveof, from, or like a god

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

were they not to know yet?

dream sighed through his nose, putting down the ingots he was holding onto the crafting table in front of him.

"preferably it would have been a while before they knew, but its alright. we'll make do."

i apologize. i will not tell them next time. i did not particularly enjoy seeing the in such anguish.

dream tilted his head, leaning against the wall next to the table.

"i know, believe me i hate it too."

the brunette one. hm... whats that ones name again?

"george."

george. he reminds me of a forest spirit i once met. he's a kindred spirit, i am rather fond of him.

dream nodded as the voice mused.

"you spoil him."

do i? suppose i shouldnt anymore?

"no its quite alright, he had a rough upbringing its nice that he has it easy nowadays- even if it is because of divine intervention."

the voice hummed thoughtfully for a second.

he was alone for many years before that other friend of his- whats that ones name?

"quackity?"

yes, but whats his name?

dream cocked his head again.

"what do you- oh. alex."

right, alex. hes strange that one, almost the only purely human entity you know.

"almost?"

almost.

dream pushed off the wall, stretching his arms out in front of him and popping his fingers, deciding not to pry.

the being would never just give him a straight answer.

"you havent said much about sapnap, whys that?"