Chapter 4~ the arrival

Dream gathered all this toiletries first and but them in a small black travel bag. After he did that, he went onto his clothes. He wanted to have nice clothes since he was meeting George but then he decided to go for a comfy selection of outfits. He grabbed a couple white hoodies and some of his merch. Then he threw in some black jeans and a couple pairs of tracksuit bottoms. He left his closet and went out of his room to the living room to find some shoes to put in. After a long deliberation he  decided to go for some Air Forces because they were the only shoes he wouldn't get made fun of for wearing. Dream ran back up the stairs trying to avoid all of the laundry plotted around. After he packed all his things all neatly in his suitcase he decided to bring his gaming setup with him so that his fans wouldn't suspect anything. It was all most time for him to leave when he remembered he hasn't told sapnap about anything. He pulled out his phone from his back pocket and scrolled through his contacts until he stumbled across sapnap. "Hello dickhead." Sapnap always greeted dream like this. "Nick." He was cut of by a worried sounding sapnap. "What have you done. Where are you? I'm coming over." Dream wheezed, falling over in the process. "I'm fine. I just needed to tell you something." "Oh. Go on then." Dream was so nervous sapnap didn't even know he was gay let alone that he was going on a 6 hour flight to go and see someone he met over the internet because he likes them. "Uhhh. I'm kinda going to see George." "Omg really!" Sapnap was so happy. He new what was happening, he wasn't that dumb and dream sensed that. "Just promise me one thing." "Ok?" "Don't do it on the first night" Dream couldn't stop laughing. "I'm not promising anything." "OMG DREAM." Dream was in fits. Sapnap knew he was joking but was he really? "Sap I have to go or ima be late" "ok bye" "bye sap." Dream carried his stuff out to the Uber then headed to the airport. When he was at the airport he started getting second thoughts. Then his name got called, no turning back now. After a long ass flight he was woken up by the notification that the flight had landed. Dream grabbed all his bags then went to the entrance of the airport where he was going to see George. He was so nervous. He pulled out his phone and texted George that he was there. George responded with look behind you. That made dream light up and spin round with rapid speed. There he was. In real life not just over a discord call. Dream dropped all his stuff and hugged George holding him close. George hugged back, feeling the embrace of his companion. The botched slowly let go of each other and looked each other in the eyes. Both of them locked in one another's lust. Dreams hand wandered up to George's face, cupping his jaw. He then pulled him in. Both of their lips interlocked. George opened his mouth a little to let dreams tongue in. After a while, they stopped and then giggled. "Well that came out of nowhere." Dream scoffed. George picked up dreams luggage and took it out to the Uber. About 2 and a half hour later they arrived and George's house. George had fallen asleep on dream so dream carried George into the house and but him in his bed tucking him in. He then went back out to get his things then thanked the driver and shut the door. He was finally there with George. In his house. Dream went stairs to see if George had woken up. George laid the so peacefully and blissful that dream couldn't help but stair. Dream decided to walk over and wake George up.