Chapter One

Percy's POV

"W-Wisegirl?"

"Percy!"

I couldn't believe it, why was she with HIM.

"This isn't what it looks like!!!"

"Really... Cause it looks like MY girlfriend was making out with my stuck-up, snotty, piece of ****, HALF BROTHER!!!" By this point I was practically screaming, drops of tears becoming rivers falling off my face. The formerly calm lake was now beating the sand with waves that would make Triton jealous. I couldn't focus on anything due to the hurricane forming around me, swallowing my tears as well as the leaves and branches being swept up by my power. Even the earth started to deform as a crater formed around me. When, all of a sudden, it all stopped as time practically stood still before my power.

"First the Romans, then camp, my friends, MY FAMILY, but I thought I would always have you." I whispered, deathly calm, "WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ANYONE?!!!" Everything was back now, twice as powerful, I had never known I was so powerful, but I didn't lie on that thought for long as all the campers rallied to the beach wondering what was going on.

                                                                                            Noone's POV

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS" Zeus boomed (this joke is way too overdone, I'm sorry) as the rest of the Olympians flashed onto the scene. "POSEIDON" He could barely yell over the waves.

"I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS BROTHER, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THIS STORM."

Everyone looked toward the center of the storm, then Percy disappeared, and something dropped to the ground. It was an open ring box inscribed,

                                                                            Seaweed Brain and Wisegirl

                                                                                       Together Forever.