•1 LUMBERJACK (it's different, it's really different)

The crisp autumn breeze, loud and crowded streets, and flashy signs, all blended together to create an overbearing sense of nostalgia.
Standing outside the airport, you wished to rest. Unfortunately you had to report to Jujutsu Tech as soon as you arrived.

When Ichiji finally came, he held the car door open for you as you entered. "Hello L/n it's great to see you again. It's been a while, hasn't it?" Not really in the mood to talk, she nods. "Yeah, it's been quite a while." As they drove to Jujutsu Tech, so many old memories of resurfaced.

You thought of Gojo Satoru.

You were sitting at your desk taking notes while Principle Yaga spoke. You were at the top of your class, had the best grades, and always paid attention to your surroundings. Gojo was the complete opposite of that. Not only was he a complete slacker, but he never paid attention during class, and in the middle of missions he would leave to buy sweets, specifically mochi. He honestly pissed you off.

While you were trying to focus and take notes, you saw something out of the corner of your eye. It was Gojo trying to get your attention by waving his pencil in your direction. "Hey, y/n," He whisper shouted. You chose to ignore him. "Y/n!" He whisper shouted louder. Irritated, you glared at him. "What?" He then proceeded to ask "what are we doing." You sweatdropped and sighed. "Can I copy off your-" you cut him off. "No." You resumed your notes.

That same guy had risen to the top of jujutsu society. Even though you and him used to be close in terms of power, he had long surpassed you, it pissed you off a bit. He was definitely going to gloat and could feel the headache coming on.

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed chapter one.