•~11

Upon arriving, the first thing you noticed was Megumi looking at the ground, and you could've sworn, you saw tears.

Taking a deep breath, you slowly looked down, and to your horror you saw Itadori, laying face down, with a huge hole through his chest. Presumably where his heart would be.

You gasped.

Megumi looked over at the noise to see you and Gojo, frozen in place. You had arrived, but was too late.

Ichiji and Gojo somberly discussed something, but you were too shocked to hear anything.

You walk up to Megumi.

"I'm sorry, Megumi." You whispered.

"It's not your fault."

Gojo glumly looked at you and Megumi.

-
Megumi explained everything to you and Gojo on the car ride back.

The next morning, Shoko had summoned you an gojo as witnesses to the autopsy.

The gloomy clouds poured their neverending barrage of rain onto the world. (Perfect way to set the mood.)

You opened your eyes and stared at your window. Even if you'd only known Itadori for two weeks, you still couldn't help but feel sorrowful.

Images of the previous day flashed through your mind, each slicing away at you; but the one that made you physically wince was seeing Megumi cry.

You cared for that boy more than you cared for yourself, he meant the world to you.

Yuuji was one of the sweetest boys you'd ever met. And because of this Jujutsu business, he would never live a full life; because regardless, he would have to be executed. It was tragic.

You could have almost cried right then.

He threw himself into the world of Jujutsu with the pure intention of helping.

Gentle knocking pulled you out of your misery.

Reluctantly, you forced your tired limbs to leave the warmth of the bed.

You stumbled to the door and looked out of the peephole, Ichiji stood there, awaiting you.

Holding back another yawn, you opened the door.

"Ichiji? What is it?"

"Uou've been called to Shokos lab to attend Itadori's autopsy." He stated.

You sighed.

"Alright, I'll go, but can you do me a favor?"

"Of course. If I may, what might you want me to do?"

"Please keep an eye on Kugisaki and especially Fushiguro, he tends to take things like this very hard."

"Of course. Ill keep an eye on them."

"Thank you, Ichiji," you smile at him warmly. "I can always depend on you."

He promptly bowed and left, a blushing mess.

-
Taking a quick shower and putting on
Your uniform, you set off to Shoko's lab.

An emptyness filled your mind as you walked.

Entering the lab, your eyes drift to Itadori's lifeless body, merely existing on the operation table.

Gojo and Shoko stopped their discussion upon your arrival.

You slid your hands into your pockets and took the seat next to Satoru.

"I'm going to start the post-mortem soon, I just need to sanitize everything." Shoko announced, getting her supplies ready.

You stared at the ground, guilt-ridden and unable to look at Itadori's body.

He clenched his fist. "Maybe I should just kill those damn elders."

You look over to him. "That wont change anything."

He raises an eyebrow, lips quirking up at the corner. "I think I've finally rubbed off on you." He smirks.

Usually, you'd be the first to suggest killing the elders.

You look away, embarrassed. "Shut up Satoru."

"Make good use of his body parts as well." Gojo said.

Finally, you gathered up the little courage you had and looked at Yuuji's body.

You felt an oddly familiar sting in your eyes and lump in your throat.

'What a pain. Why did I even agree to this'

Shoko adjusted her gloves "Im about to start, you guys gonna watch?"

And just like that Itadori sat up.

You froze, and Gojos mouth fell into a perfect "o".

'What the hell-'

You sighed and felt your body relax. Ichiji stuttered endlessly and Gojo chuckled.

"Welcome back." He smiled.

"Good grief, Yuuji." You grunted. That kid damn near gave you a heart attack.

Gojo and Yuuji high-fived, as you tried to calm your ever-beating heart. (You'd have a stroke before you made it to thirty.)

As everyone else chattered about, you wondered what the next move would be.
Announcing that Yuuji was alive would only bring about more problems, the elders would try to have him killed again, and he may be targeted by several others with bad intentions.

He'd have to be hidden.

-------------------
End

Happy New year yall! 😌

We made it, man time really flies 💀

It's been an interesting year, but let's hope 2022 has good things in store for us!

Cheers 🥂🎊