•~6

Kugisaki had a few questions for Yuuji as the two wandered around.

"Hey, Itadori."

"Hm?"

"Who's that woman with Gojo sensei? Is she a teacher too?"

"Yeah, that's Y/n-sensei, she's our second teacher, shes a sorcerer."

"Why hasn't she spoken at all?"

"She's kind of like Fushiguro, but Gojo-sensei seems to know her pretty well. They went to highschool together." He continued.

"Alright, let's get back to the exercise." She announced.

You sneezed.

"You know, someone could be talking about you." Gojo teased.

"Maybe."

It had been a while since Itadori and Kugisaki had left, you wondered if you should go check on them.

"Should I check on them?" You thought out loud.

Gojo stood up. "Give them a minute."

As he said that you saw a curse leap out of a window, then dissolve into a pool of purple blood.

Then they walked out with a child.

Gojo and Fushiguro went to return the child while you scrolled through your phone, ignoring Itadori and Kugisaki's petty bickering. Gojo returned with Fushiguro.

"We made sure the kid arrived home. Now, what should we get for dinner?" Gojo asked.

Determined, Itadori shouted.
"Steak!"

"Sushi!" Kugisaki shouted louder.

"Leave it to me! What do you want Megumi?"

Megumi scrolled on his phone, not hearing them. You snickered.

"Y/n, what do you want!"

You thought carefully. "Sushi."

"Alright let's go!"

The three of them walked away and you noticed that Fushiguro was completely distracted.

You tapped Fushiguro's shoulder. "You'll be left behind."

He looked up and continued to walk by you as Gojo, Kugisaki, and Itadori were busy fooling around. You could tell he was grumpy because he didn't get to participate.

You looked at him, then at the sunset. "You'll get to kill one next time."

For just a second, the tiniest instant, you saw a tiny smile form on his lips. You were in fact, his favorite person.

"Why's Fushiguro so silent?" Itadori questioned.

"Yeah." Kugisaki added.

"He's pouting because he didn't get to join you guys!" Gojo snickered.

Fushiguro's smile turned into frown just as quickly as it had appeared.

"You'd probably do the same."

Kugisaki and Itadori started laughing while Fushiguro tried to hold back a snicker.

He turned to you, matching your walking pace. "Still as sassy as ever"

You smile a little.

———

E N D

Hope you enjoy 🕳️🏃‍♀️