"I'm just..... tired."

What had happened?

His life in UA was supposed to be filled with adventure and hope of becoming the best hero in the world. He had friends to help him and he loved them.

Izuku Midoriya, one of the strongest third years of his school, was distant from his fellow classmates now.

Ever since he had his run in with Shigaraki, he has grown apart from everyone. His friends turned his back on him, they ignored him and left him to himself.

The only one that really talked to him every now and then, was...

"Midoriya, are you alright?" Shouto had asked his 'friend' and fellow classmate.

"O-oh, Todoroki. Yeah, I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me." Izuku had said to avert any attention to himself.

"Alright, I will see you later then." Shouto said as he walked away.

'He didn't care, his voice sounded as if he had just met me...' People had thought Izuku to be a dense guy when it came to other people.

But, he knew how everyone acted.

Ochaco, she had a major crush on him since they started UA. She had been a blushing mess around him for as long as he could remember, but she lacked on understanding.

You can't just like them, and know nothing about them at the same time.

~Flash back~

"Oh, hey Deku!" Ochaco had said as she ran up to her loving crush.

Today, she had the courage to build up the motivation to ask him out.

"Oh, hey Ururaka. What's up?" Izuku had said as he watched her run up to him.

She had something behind her back that he couldn't see, but from the look on her face, he knew what she was going to do.

"O-oh, n-nothing really, I just..."

'Come on Ochaco! Do it!'

Without a second thought she had brought out the love letter she had for him. She bowed and placed it in front of her for him to accept.

"P-please go out with me!" She had said.

Lucky for her, there was no one around to see the embarrassment on her face.

"W-what? But, you don't know anything about me..." He had said up front.

Ochaco had looked up in shock from what he had just said. How could she not know anything about the boy? She had spent her entire highschool years with him!

"W-what? Deku, we've been friends for two years now, how could I not know anything about you?" She said still confused.

He looked at her straight in the eyes.

"Ururaka, throughout all the years, you've only known me for what you could see. You never asked me about myself personally. I'm sorry Ururaka, but I only see you as a friend." Izuku had said bluntly.

Uruaka was stunned to say the least. Thinking back about how she really didn't ask much about the boy, only what she had seen. But she didn't want to believe it.

"C-come on Deku, y-you don't r-really mean that, r-right?" She asked as she was in the verge of tears.

"Yes Ururaka, I do mean that. I've known you've liked me from the beginning, but I've given you many signs that I only likes you as a friend. I'm sorry." Izuku had said as he walked away.

~Present day~

That was a year ago, looking back at it now, he knew it was a dick move to just leave her there.