"Make a new start."

Izuku and Rumi made their way down the hallway of the dorms. They were currently making their way to Aizawas office as he was told.

"Do you know what he had to talk to you about?" Rumi asked as she walked besides Izuku.

He shook his head as he turned the corner of the hall.

"No. All he told me was to meet him in his office." He told her.

"Do you have any idea what it may be about?" She asked him.

Izuku stopped as he thought in his head. There could have been many reasons of Aizawa wanting to talk to him. Most being for trouble he caused. But he hasnt made any trouble in awhile.

"No, I can't think of anything." He said as he begun his walk towards his teacher's office.

"Well, we'll know at some point." Rumi said as she followed besides him.

"We?" Izuku asked a bit confused.

"Yep, we. I'm coming in with you." She said as they finally reached the teachers office.

"I...*sigh* Alright. But don't do anything weird." Izuku said as he walkes towards the door.

"Whats that mean?" She called out to him, but all that was returned was a giggle as he opened the door.

"Sensei? I'm here like you asked." Izuku called out, but there wasnt a response.

Both Izuku and Rumi walked into the room with no one in there. At least, thats what Rumi saw.

"Guess he's not here." Rumi said as she was getting ready to leave the room.

"Wait..." Izuku called to her as he looked around the room more.

Rumi looked back as she watched him creep across the room behind the desk. Curious, she walked over behind the desk and looked down. There, she saw a large yellow, to what seems to be, sleeping bag under the desk.

"Is.... Is that a dead body?" Rumi asked.

Izuku let out a laugh as he reached out for the bag, turning it over to reveal Aizawa staring up at them.

"What the hell!?" Rumi yelled out as she looked at him.

"You look like a deformed tellatubby!" She said as he let out a groan looking over at Izuku.

"Midoriya, whats she doing here?" He asked as he crawled out of his bag.

"Lets save that for another time. Anyways, you said you wanted to talk about something with me?" Izuku said as he sat in a chair across from him. Rumi sitting in the one next to Izuku.

"Right. Lets just start with this. Midoriya..." Aizawa said looking him dead in the eyes. It had felt as if the room had became slightly more serious.

"How do you feel about your class?"

Aizawa just looked as Izukus facr began to twist in a look of shame and fear. Aizawa had already suspected that him and his class didn't have much of a relationship recently, but what he had overheared from earlier, the class had completely thrown him aside. And the reaction he had seen from him was enough to show how he felt in return.

"Thought so." Aizawa said as he let out a sigh and reached into his drawer, pulling out a piece of paper. He placed the paler on the table, sliding it over to Izuku.

"Whats this?" Izuku said as he was able to calm himself and look at the paper.

"It's your transfer slip to class B." Aizawa said as Izuku's eyes widened in shock.

"My what!?" Izuku yelled out looking up at his teacher.

"Midoriya, I've noticed the relationship between you and your classmates haven't been in the right place as of recently. And due to what I had heard from all the yelling not too long ago, they don't particularly like you." Aizawa explained.

"Look at me Midoriya." Aizawa commanded as Izuku looked him in his eye.

"You've grown at amazing speeds since you came to this school. You will no doubt be a great hero once graduation comes. But, the way your classmates are as of right now isn't going to help you get stronger. I'm not letting something like this get in the way of yiur growth as a hero. Vlad has already accepted your transfer over to his class. All he needs, is your signature." Aizawa explained to him as he handed a pen across the table towards him.

Izuku took the pen as he looked over the paper. As he said, Vlad had put his signature on the line to accept him as his own student. Izuku looked over the line for his name to be written to seal it all, but...

Would it really change?

Having a new class full of new people, a new teacher, a new start? Was that really going to change the way of how they feel aboht him?

Izuku was cut from his rant as a hand was placed on his shoulder. He looked over to see that Rumi was giving him a supportive smile.

That smile. That damn soft smile that had seem to relax his thought's from running a mile a minute.

Izuku looked in her eyes as he relaxed himself. Looking down back at the paper, he took the pen and put it on the paper above the line to write his name.

"Well, looks like I'm down one student. I'll send it over to Vlad later. Until then, you should start packing to move into the B dorms." Aizawa said as he took the paper from his hands and placed it in the cabinet.

"Yes sensei." Izuku said as he stood from his chair with Rumi following.

"Also..." Aizawa called out as Izuku turned to face him.

"Don't cause to much trouble for me to come give you a piece of my mind, problem child." Aizawa said with a smirk.

Izuku let out a giggle as he faced and bowed at his former teacher.

"I'll try, Sensei. And thank you for everything you have taught me. I'm forever greatful to you." He said as he turned and exited the room leaving Aizawa to himself.

"*sigh* You taught me more then I taught you. Just make sure you make a new start, huh?" Aizawa said as he took out his sleeping bag, taking a nap before he delivers the news.

(Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been, y'know, updating that much. I've jjst been busy with work and school. I've also put my attention to some other stories as well. So with themat being said, I hope you can forgive me for that. But, I just hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and like always, thanks for reading, if you did.

Seeya!

-A/A

P.S- You should join my discord labeled "A/A Manor" in my acc description!)