"Don't die on me, Rumi."

Both Izuku and Rumi land on a steel beam that was on the construction site above. Walking along the beam, Rumi looks back at Izuku.

"Stay hidden and make sure not to get caught. Like I said, stick to me like glue and don't get left behind. Can you do that?" Rumi questioned as Izuku nodded. With that, Rumi looked down below as she seen a group of men in the middle of the construction site talking to one another. Not being able to hear them, Rumi hopped down and hid behind a stack of crate's that were a few feet away. Following behind Rumi, Izuku hopped down as he landed next to Rumi. Moving her ear against the crate's, Rumi began to listen to the group of men that were out in the open.

"Really, Kenji? You had his luggage in your trunk, what do you mean you got nothing?" A man said speaking to another.

"It's like I said, the scanners didn't pick anything up. These heros must be upgrading their supplies cause there was a cryptic code I couldn't get through. But I did get something else." The man known as Kenji said as he pulled out his phone and showed the other's a picture. Peaking around the crate's, Izuku noted the man who was holding the phone. It was the same man who had given them a drive to the hotel they were staying at.

"I took a picture with the kid from UA. I made up a shitty excuse that my daughter wanted to marry the kid. Hero's are getting more and more stupid." Kenji said as as laughed.

"Hey, that's that Midoriya kid. Not a bad catch Kenji. Along side that Rabbit bitch, we snagged a perfect fish here. Killing them is definitely gonna get the boss happy." The man said as he laughed aloud. Hearing that, Izuku grew slightly annoyed with calling Rumi a bitch. However, he couldn't let his feelings best him to make the mission fail.

"Anyways, just get a move on. The boss wants to talk on the lower floors. Head down, we'll catch up soon." The man said as Kenji nodded and walked pasted the group. Two other's followed as only two of them stayed behind.

"Alright, their moving. Let's tail the three and find out where they are headed." Rumi said as Izuku nodded. Rumi began to quickly make her way to follow the three from the shadows as Izuku followed behind. Not before he used his black whip to knock down a bucket from above to hit the man from before upside the head.

"The hell was that!?" The man yelled out as the other laughed.

"Haha! Calm down, it was just a bucket that fell." The man said as Izuku smirked to himself.

'Who's the bitch now?' Izuku thought to himself as he continued to follow behind Rumi.

Catching up with the three of them, the duo watched as the three men came to a elevator that had two other's posted at. One of the men scanned his finger on a button to open the elevator. As it did, the other three walked in and the doors shut.

"It's gonna be trouble to get through that." Izuku said as Rumi chuckled.

"Yeah, not really." Rumi said as Izuku looked her way for a moment.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Stay here for a moment until I call you." She said as he watched her jump high up to a steel beam above the two men. He then watched as she jumped down and kicked both men knocking them both unconscious quickly.

"...Hot." Izuku said to himself as he watched her wave his way. Taking that, he rushed her way.

"I could've helped, y'know?" Izuku said as Rumi shrugged.

"Eh, working together isn't my style when it comes to something this small." She said as she bent down and grabbed the man's hand and up his finger against the scanner opening the elevator.

"See, easy. Come on." Rumi said as she walked into the elevator followed by Izuku.

"They said they were headed to the basement, so I'm assuming it's gotta be the last floor. However, let's not take the chance of getting ambushed by multiple guards when the doors open." Rumi said as she lifted up her leg and smashed a hole onto the bottom of the elevator. Looking up at Izuku, Izuku spoke.

"That's one way to do it. After you." Izuku said as Rumi bowed.

"Thank you kind sir." She said as she dived down into the hole head first. Izuku smirked as he jumped down next after her.

"Y'know, you seem to make everything more fun." Izuku said as they began to scale down the walls of the elevator shaft.

"Well, it's better to make a mission more fun and easy at the same time. Trying not to be stressed the whole time." Rumi said as she hopped off wall to wall down.

"If only I could make it that easy." Izuku said as Rumi looked up at him.

"You'll figure it out eventually. Plus, being with me will make it second nature at some point." She responded as Izuku thought to himself.

'Being with you will eventually be my second nature.' He thought as they finally reached the bottom of the elevator shaft. Moving over to the door, both of them placed a ear on the elevator door in front of them. Nothing was heard as Rumi nodded to Izuku. Nodding back, Izuku prepared himself as he activated OFA to 45% across his body. Standing back, Rumi readied her kick.

"You ready, Izuku?" Rumi asked as Izuku pulled his mask over his face and nodded. With that, Rumi charged the door as she kicked it open sending the door's flying inside as both of them rushed in ready for a fight. However...

"There's nothing here." Izuku said as he looked around a large empty room with nothing but a large door at the other end of the room.

"Just be on your guard, we don't know what's down here. Anyone could come out of nowhe-" Rumi said as she quickly ducked downwards avoiding a hand that was thrusted her way. Swinging her leg, she hit nothing as she quickly jumped away from where she was.

"Rumi!" Izuku yelled out as Rumi yelled out to him.

"Izuku, move quickly!" She yelled out as Izuku's danger sense activated as he quickly bent backwards dodging a palm that was meant to grab him. Pushing off his hands, Izuku moved away from the sudden attack that was thrown his way.

"Oh, boo, you noticed me." A man's voice spoke as they both looked the way it came from. Looking over to where they once were, they seen a man with a gas mask on in a black hoodie. He wore camo cargo shorts with military boots on and a knife strapped to his leg.

"That was a close one, you almost had me for a second." Rumi said as she looked at the man up and down.

"Ah, Miruko, and the UA kid as well. Wasn't expecting a sudden visit from you two. To what do I owe the pleasure?" The man said as he looked at the two. Izuku looked over the man as he looked him up and down for a chance to try and attack, however.

"Miruko, he's not leaving any openings." Izuku said as Rumi nodded.

"Yeah, I figured that one. Let me guess, you the big bad boss?" Rumi asked as the man chuckled.

"Who me? I wouldn't say boss, more like... King." He said as he rushed at the two as he was in front of them in a matter of seconds.

'He's fast!' Izuku thought as he charged OFA to attack, but once he did, the man bent backwards completely as if he was bending his own bones. The man then reached out his hand to grab Izuku's arm, but he was kicked away by Rumi as his finger touched Izukus arm. Suddenly, Izuku felt as his skin began to twist and burst open with blood.

"Heh, gotcha didn't I?" The man said as he got up with ease even after taking a bit from Rumi.

"Deku, are you alright!?" Rumi yelled out as Izuku held onto his arm.

"Yeah, I'm good, but he must have got me with his quirk. He touched me with his finger and my skin began to twist on it's own until it broke open. Try not to get touched by him." Izuku said as he looked over to the man who was just dusting off himself as if he didn't just get flown into a wall.

"I'll take care of this, while I do head over to the door on the other side. He's probably here protecting what's on the other side." Rumi said as Izuku wanted to protest, but Rumi gave him a warming smile.

"I got this, just go, alright?" Rumi said. He wanted to protest due to what he had seen, but he had to believe she had this. She's Miruko, remember?

"Fine." Izuku said as the man rushed Rumi and Izuku took off to the door.

'Don't die on me, Rumi.'