"I wouldn't mind."

It was the next day right after Izuku had been requested to work along side Miruko, aka Rumi. Izuku was inside Rumis agency sitting in the front lounge. He had been called down there this morning in order for them to head over to the location they would be staying in for their mission. He had two separate suitcases. One filled with clothes to last the week when not in hero work, and the other suitcase being his hero suit.

Izuku was sitting in silence when a set of door's opened up to see Rumi walking out. She looked around the room before her eye's stopped on Izuku. Izuku also looked her way as she walked over towards him.

"Y'know you could've came back there, right? You didn't need to sit out here and wait for me." Rumi said as she stood infront of him with her hands in her pocket of the jacket she had on. Izuku stood up and stretched his back out as he spoke.

"Sorry, didn't know if you would mind me just walking around your agency un-announced." Izuku said as Rumi sighed.

"You should know by now I wouldn't mind. And if you were so concerned about that, you could've just messaged me." Rumi said as Izuku picked up his suitcase. Before he could grab the other one, Rumi quickly grabbed it as she slung it over her shoulder.

"I'll carry this one for you. Come on, let's get going. The taxi I called is waiting outside for us." Rumi said as she turned on one foot and began walking towards the exit of the agency. Izuku wanted to tell her she didn't have to help, but he just sighed and followed behind her.

"Rumi, where's your suitcases?" Izuku asked as Rumi looked back at him.

"My stuff was already transported to the location. So I don't need to bring anything with me that isn't already there." Rumi explained as Izuku just hummed. Walking outside, there was a taxi waiting there for them. Walking over to the taxi, the driver noticed them as he seen the suitcases in their hands. He then popped the trunk of the taxi as he pointed to the back.

"Go ahead and put that stuff in the back, alright? No need for you too set that stuff on your laps." The driver said as Izuku and Rumi walked to the back and set the suitcases in the trunk. Izuku then shut the trunk as the two of them walked over to the side and hopped in the taxi car.

"Since you called ahead of time, I already know where you're headed. So enjoy the ride, alright?" The driver said as he started the car and went on his way. As he began to drive, the driver looked back at them.

"So, what do the two of you have planned this evening?" The driver asked.

"Sorry, that's a bit confidential information." Rumi said as the driver chuckled.

"Fair enough." He said as he looked forward and began to drive. But the driver looked back once more as he looked at Izuku.

"Hey, I know you! You're that one kid from UA. Midoriya, right? Man, my daughter loves you. She keeps going on and on about she wants to marry you. Say, you think I can get a autograph from you to give her? It would mean a lot." The driver said as Izuku smiled a bit as he nodded.

"Um, hehe, sure." Izuku said as he was handed a picture of himself and a pen. A bit confused of where he pulled the picture from, he shook it off and signed his name on the back of the photo and handed it back to the driver.

"Thanks a lot." The driver said as he placed the picture on the dashboard and continued driving. Izuku smiled a bit as he noticed Rumi looking his way with a smirk.

"Someone's getting famous pretty fast." Rumi said as Izuku just rolled his eyes as he ignored her test in trying to mess with him. As time went by, Izuku looked over to Rumi.

"So, Rumi." Izuku said getting her attention.

"Where exactly are we heading anyways?" Izuku asked.

"Not too far from here. It's just downtown from here." Rumi said as Izuku nodded. The rest of the ride to the location was quiet. Not uncomfortable silence, no. Just a calm silence until they would reach their designated area. And like Rumi said, it wasn't far from her agency. They had made it there within a few minutes as the driver stopped on the side of the road. Popping the trunk of the taxi, Rumi and Izuku hopped out of the taxi as they each grabbed a suitcase. Closing the trunk, Rumi waved off the taxi as it began to drive off. Not before getting one last thanks from the driver as Izuku and Rumi looked around where they were. Behind them was a hotel complex that Rumi had begun walking towards.

"I'm assuming this is where we will be staying?" Izuku questioned as Rumi nodded.

"Yep. My agency was able to grab a room here for us to stay for the week." Rumi explained as they walked in.

"A room? So we'll be staying in the same room?" Izuku questioned as Rumi nodded.

"What? You afraid of sharing a room with me? I thought you said it would be up to me if we shared a room?" Rumi teased as Izuku smirked.

"Oh, what makes you think I'm afraid of sharing a room with you?" Izuku questioned back as Rumi giggled.

"No reason. Anyways, let's get going. Don't want to keep the front desk waiting." Rumi said as she walked ahead of Izuku. Following behind her, Izuku began to notice that her tail had been wagging slightly. Of course, he wasn't meaning to look at her tail, but his eyes just trailed there for a moment as he looked back up and walked into hotel. Walking in, Izuku seen that Rumi was already at the front desk talking with the girl as she handed her a key. Looking back, Rumi held up the key.

"We're on the top floor, so hurry up so I don't have to lock you out." Rumi teased as she began walking over to the elevator and stepped in. Following behind her, Izuku stepped in the elevator with her as she pressed a button on the side as the doors closed.

"So, what room number?" Izuku asked as Rumi looked at the key.

"Number 40. Looks like we're all the way at the end." Rumi said as the doors to the elevator opened up as they stepped out. Walking down the hallway, they looked over every door to find there's. Izuku then noticed the door at the end.

"There it is." Izuku said as he walked up to the door. Rumi then walked up beside him as she took the door key and unlocked the door as she pushed it open. Walking in, Izuku set down the suitcase near the front as he looked over the room, and there was a slight problem.

"There's one bed..." Izuku said as he looked over to Rumi. Rumi then looked over to him.

"Uh-huh." Rumi said.

"There's two of us." Izuku said.

"That's right." Rumi said, not changing her tone.

"...Rumi." Izuku said as he put his hands together up to his head then pointed his hands right at her.

"You didn't tell me we had one bed." Izuku said as Rumi shrugged.

"Eh, not that bad." Rumi said as she walked over to the bed and fell back on the bed. She moved around a bit as she exhaled and stretched out her body.

"I'll sleep on the floor. Let me just go ask for some extra sheets an- whoa!?" Izuku said as he was cut off from his arm getting grabbed and pulled backwards onto the bed. Rumi quickly jumped up and sat on top of his stomach while kicking her feet off the side of the bed.

"Rumi!? What are you-!?" Izuku yelled out, but was silenced as Rumi put her hand over his mouth.

"Sorry, but you're not gonna be sleeping on the floor. We'll share the bed, alright? I mean, it's not like you're gonna do anything while sleeping in the same bed." Rumi explained. Rumi the looked down at Izuku as she gave a smirk.

"Even if you did, I wouldn't mind, I-zu-ku~." Rumi said in her teasing tone as if mimicking him from a few days ago. But even if he knew that, Izuku still grew a blush as he giggled.

"You win, you got me. But seriously, I'll sleep on the floor." Izuku said as Rumi sighed and hopped off him. Sitting up, Izuku got off the bed as he looked at the time.

"I'll be back in a few with some extra sheets. Seeya in a bit, Rumi." Izuku said as he walked to the door and closed it behind him, leaving Rumi to herself. Standing by herself for a moment, she sighed as she laid down in the bed again.

"I really wouldn't have minded...."