Chapter 2

After akira and ryo got there food they sat down on the couch and tried to find a movie or show to watch akira suggested the dark crystal but ryo suggested little monsters (a/n these are 80's movies btw) akira agreed to watch little monsters so akira and ryo got into there pajamas (they live together btw) and sat down but then akira forgot there drinks as akira went to the kitchen...
🌸Akira's POV🌸: idk how to explain it but the way ryo looks when he's excited it's  so cute his smile and the way he looks at me I see his bright blue eyes shimmer and I can't stand but look in his gleaming eyes and his bright hair as bright as the sun a face with such beauty soft skin glossy lips that I could kiss but am too scared too in fear that he will never talk to me again but I continue to get our drinks and as I bring them to the couch ryo smiled and said "I can't wait to watch the movie with you akira especially with all the food we got we're gonna have so much fun I blushed and said " yeah I can't wait I-uh have to go to the restroom real quick sorry" as I almost cry I can't stand that beautiful smile the look on his face as he said "with you oh ryo asuka why do you make me feel this why" as I slam my fist on the counter of the sink I whipped my tears and went back to sit on the couch to start the movie and ryo put his hand on my head and looked at me and smiled and said " do you like me" I paused the movie and blushed a dark shade of red and said I- u- uh well what do you mean ryo he replied "well do you like like me I've noticed the way you smile and blush when your around me and how you look at me with an admirable smile on your face and I just wanted to ask if you like me"
🌸RYO'S POV🌸:
~~~~~~~~~~~
As akira stuttered and blushed a tomato red I confessed and said "the reason I ask this question is because I LOVE YOU AKIRA FUDO YOUR DEEP BLACK HAIR YOUR CUTE SMILE AND I WANT STAND IT AND WHEN YOU BLUSH ITS SO CUTE I HAVE TO SAY IT I WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND ONLY YOU I WANT TO BE WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AS LONG AS I LIVE YOU ARE THE ONE AND ONLY ONE
🌸AKIRA'S POV🌸:I CANT BELIEVE IT I NEVER KNEW HE ALSO LIKED ME THIS HAS NOW CHANGED EVERTHING I DONT HAVE TO HIDE MY LOVE FOR HIM ANYMORE AND NOW I CAN FINALLY SAY IT ..
Akira said with an excited tone in his voice ME TO RYO ASUKA I WANT TO BE WITH YOU MY ENTIRE LIFE AS LONG AS I LIFE TILL I DIE AND I WANT IT TO BE WITH YOU ONLY YOU
A/N: aaaaa omg this was so adorable I might publish chapter 3 and 4 tmr idk