Chapter 4

Ryo woke up the next morning to the sound of boiling water and the smell of eggs and bacon he went to the kitchen to see why he smelled the delicious smells and as he walked in he had realized that it was his imagination he sat down and cried as he reminded him self the death of akira Fudo 2 years ago as ryo was sobbing he but his face in his hands and cried after a couple minutes ryo's eyes were red and puffy from crying, ryo decided to deal with the grief of akira's death he went to his grave as it read "here lies the body of akira Fudo" as ryo stared at the grave and ran his fingers along the words engraved on the stone ryo sat next to the grave and started talking though he knew no one would respond he talked about all the fun things he had done and the things he wanted to do with akira and how he finally got a legal license and how Jenny is still his assistant and that's when ryo realized how much time had passed and how much he's done in 2 years and that's when ryo started to cry again so ryo decided to go home and rest and try to forget about everything.
A/N IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN FOR THIS TO BE SAD UNTIL THE PART WHERE RYO WALKS IN THE KITCHEN ILL WRITE A HAPPY CHAPTER SOMETIME WHEN I CAN I PROMISE