chapter 4

after ryo woke up he smelled the delicious smell of eggs and bacon so ryo got up and and looked it in the kitchen and looked to see the beautiful akira cooking breakfast for him

ryo's pov

akira was so pretty as he was standing there plus his cute joyful face i went over and kissed him on the cheek and it was so adorable as akira blushed as red as a cherry it was so adorable plus him with his hair as black as the night sky his eyes as brown as dark chocolate akira turned to me and hugged me tightly and held me close to his heart, it was comforting as i just stood there in his bear like arms and the sound of a beating heart

akiras pov

i held ryo close to my heart and just thought oh ryo asuka what would i do without you with your hair as white as a dove, eyes as blue as the atlantic oh how i dream of those beautiful blue eyes looking at me with such love and passion it was so adorable.

akira then let go and kissed ryo on the fourhead and continued to make breakfast and since it was 8:30 am by now the sun was shining through the window and the bright blue sky was so pretty and blue the clouds moved slowly across the sky this had ryo thinking we don't live forever of course this was something jenny had told ryo when he was little, ryo continued to think about this through out the day thinking i want to be with akira for as long as i live i never wanna be with anyone else but akira, akira fudo the love of my life ryo thought in his head, after the food was done akira brought it to the table and sat down across from ryo he smiled and him and ryo talked for a while before they decided to go to a coffee shop to et coffee and donuts, they got there coffee and donuts and sat down at the table that was by the window since it wa pretty and sunny outside, akira looked at ryo admiring his shining blue eyes and astonishing platinum blonde hair lips as glossy as crystal clear water, after finishing there donut they went walking and akira asked ryo "so iv'e realized we've been dating for a while and i just would like to ask you, ryo asuka would you marry me" ryo gasped and replied "awww YES, YES I WILL MARRY YOU" "i love you akira fudo", akira kissed ryos hand and they where both now happily married.

THE END

A/N hey besties so im not dead i just didnt know what to write but i finally finished something for once.