Introduction

Y/N Weasley, the twin sister of Ron Weasley, has wanted to go to Hogwarts for as long as she can remember.

When she was just a couple of years old, her eldest brother, Bill, began his first year. He wrote letters home every week about how much he loved it. Two years later, Charlie started at Hogwarts and he loved it too. After Percy left, three years later, and he was enjoying school just as much, Y/N knew she wouldn't be able to wait much longer. Obviously it wasn't the studies she was excited about. The concept of staying away from home was simply thrilling to her.

Y/N had a strong bond with each of her siblings. Bill was always the overprotective one, of course, being the eldest. Charlie taught her all about dragons and they shared a love for magical creatures. Percy would always rant and complain to her about things she couldn't help. Fred and George were her mentors. She totally idolised them and followed in their footsteps of mischief. She was a big sister to Ginny and they always told each other their secrets. As for Ron, he was Y/N's best friend. The two of them did almost everything together and there was rarely any sibling rivalry between them.

This is the story of Y/N's first year at Hogwarts.