Chapter 8

I woke up early and saw Carl getting dressed. I got up and mumbled good morning.

"Good morning sexy." He said smirking. I fake smiled and knew I was ugly in the morning. "I know I'm ugly." I said. He smiled and said, "Well I think you're sexy in the morning." Then he took his shirt off in front of me. Damn....

He tossed me my plaid shirt and I took my shirt off and put it on. I also put on jeans with my combat boots and put my hair back in a braided ponytail.

I ate breakfast and then we walked out to the cars. I kissed Judith on the head and then hugged my sister tightly. "Ill be fine" I said. She hugged me one last time then kissed my head. I got into y he car and made myself comfortable.

"Where to first fellas?" Abraham asked in the walkie talkie from the other car. "I'm following you so wherever you like." Daryl said. I made myself comfortable and we drove off. I fell asleep in the car.

When we got to the little hotel, we walked in and set up everything. I walked into my room and there was only one bed. "Sorry guys, but it is what it is." Michonne said. I looked over at Carl then put everything away.

Abraham, Michonne, and Tia went to go get things first just so we could make.dinner. I kept myself busy by reading my book. Carl and Glenn were playing checkers while Daryl was cleaning his crossbow.

Later on we heard everyone come in and we all made dinner. It wasn't much but bread and some turkey meat with some Mountain Dew. I then changed into my night shirt and got under the covers. I felt the bed sink after a while and felt Carl close to me. This boy was going to be the death of me.