𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

🍯🎻📜 | 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬.

CHAPTER SEVEN❛ trusting in your heart ❜

CHAPTER SEVEN
trusting in your heart

✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ

     SOFT laughter echoed throughout the kitchen Lucienne and Colin were in. The said kitchen was Colin's, but when thinking about it in technical terms, it, in fact, was not.

     Ever since he had been in Italy, which actually was not too long, he had been staying at a small villa that belonged to an old friend of his family's, and luckily they were not going to be back until Wintertime.

     Much of Lucienne's free time had been spent there with him, and on this particular day, they were in the kitchen baking. They were making blueberry muffins, the only recipe Lucienne knew by heart. She learned it from her mother, and it was perhaps the best memory she shared with her, mainly because it happened at a time before her parents began expecting certain things of her.

     When she suggested making the muffins to Colin, he was quick to agree, and the baking process started off fairly easy at first. However, things managed to take a turn when Lucienne decided to playfully toss some flour onto Colin, the white substance immediately making a mess on his shirt. Colin wasted no time retaliating by throwing some flour back on the golden-haired girl, which sprinkled across her forehead and left cheek.

     And soon, it was a full-blown war that arose between the two of them. Most of which was filled with laughter as they continuously tried to hit each other with flour. At one point, they began chasing each other around the wooden round table in the kitchen, and Colin managed to grab Lucienne, wrapping his arms around her from behind.

     "What do you wish to happen next?" He asked, his breath was tickling right at her ear.

     "I think that we should have a truce," Lucienne said between her giggles.

     "A truce sounds like an excellent idea."

     Lucienne nodded her head at his words. "Exactly. Now you should let me go so that we can shake on it."

     Ultimately, Colin agreed, and he unwrapped his arms from around her, and she turned to face him. Lucienne debated for a moment whether or not she should use this as an opportunity to toss some more flour on him, but she decided against it and instead extended her hand out toward him. However, instead of shaking it, Colin grabbed her hand and pulled her in close to him so that he could kiss her.

     Lucienne smiled when she pulled away. "A kiss works just as well."

     "My thoughts exactly," Colin happily smiled back.