sweet chaos

day6

Because of you, I'm losing control

너 때문에 I'm losing control

It's a sweet chaos

It's a sweet chaos

since you appeared

니가 등장하면서부터

-------------------

I hear a faint bell in the distance. Ping Ping Ping it rang. I start walking towards the sound, suddenly seeing a silhouette of a person.

Changbin.. Changbin.. It called out. I yelled out to it, "Hello? Where am I?" The person kept getting farther and farther away each step I took.

I start to get annoyed. I run full pace towards the person, yet, I still seem so so far away.

"Changbin. CHANGBIN." Startled, I flinched awake. I groaned at the person who had a hand on my shoulder.

I lifted my head up, the light stinging my eyes. I see...an angel.. "God?" I speak out. I suddenly feel panicked after remembering all the things I've done wrong.

The 'angel' chuckles. I fall out of my world as my eyes adjust to the light. There I see a dimple smiling devil.

"Not quite right, Binne." He smirks out at me. I glared at him, surprised he knew my name.

"Shut up." I look around the room and notice that my classmates were packing up.

I get up and start putting my notes away. "No thanks for waking you up?" He looks at me, a playful glint in his eyes.

I roll my eyes at him. "You don't know who you're messing with dude."

He laughs at me, I see him bend down and wipe tears out of his eyes. I look around and see a bunch of people looking at us. I stand with my arm crossed around my chest and wait for him to finish.

"Yeah, ok Bunny boy."

I gasp at him, about to tell him off when suddenly, "Get out of my classroom Changbin." The teacher looks at me. "Thank you, Christopher, it was nice meeting you." She moves her gaze to Chan.

I grumble, walking out. Three classes later, I arrive at the lunch room.

I walk over to Jisung, Seungmin, and Jungkook and sit down.

I dramatically sigh and lean my head against Jungkook. He looks at me with a confused gaze while stuffing his hamburger in his mouth.

"Wats wong wif you" He asks, his cheeks full with hamburger.

"You know that new kid? He's such a pain! He wouldn't stop bugging me all day."

Jisung laughs at me. "I can't believe that. You mean Bang Chan?" I raise my eyebrows.

"You know his name?" I ask, curiosity washing over my face. "Uh duh.. Everybody knows Chan. He's like, almost as popular as us." Jungkook responds, finally finished with his burger.

"What!? He's been here for one day and yet he's gaining popularity that took us four years!?" I look at Jungkook with disbelief. He nods at me.

"The weirdest thing is that he hangs out with the weirdos. People try to get him to hang out with them and he just stays with them. I'm thinkin' to ask him to hang out with us." Jungkook looks at the table where Chan sat. I follow his gaze.

There I see him laughing with the school weirdos.

Kim Taehyung, the quiet kid that we all make fun of about pewing the school down. We often go up to him and ask him to be his friends, asking if we should go to school tomorrow or not. Yes, it was a cruel joke but it was just for fun.