peaches

kai

Whisper in my ear, sweeter than a dream
귓가에 속삭여줘 꿈보다 더 달게

I'm already addicted
이미 중독돼 버린 나

slipped over me
내 위로 미끄러진

your soft touch
너의 부드러운 손길

make me focus
날 집중하게 만들어

only see you
오직 너만 보이게

------------------------------------

Changbin whispered out. Panic and confusion was obvious on his face. Though Changbin was strong, with meaty arms and thighs, he had still looked so small from under Chan. It had taken him a lot of self restraint from ripping the olders shirt off and devouring him, but Chan had morals.

"Oh?" He chuckled. Gazing at Changbin like he was his last meal. Changbin had audibly gulped, but regained his breath.

"I hate you." Changbin glared.

Just as Chan was about to get off of Changbin and tease him, a phone rang. "I KNOW I LOVE YOU~ LOVE SICK-" Both of the boys had gotten scared of the sudden noise.

"Fuck-" Changbin murmured.

Changbin reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, expecting Chan to get up so he could answer the call. But when he pushed Chans arm slightly and the man just raised his eyebrow, he sighed, answering the call.

"Yes?" He answered.

"Binnieeee... do you know where the remote is to the TV?" The person asked.

Chan smirked, leaning down to Changbins other ear where his phone wasn't, whispering, "Where's the remote.. Binne?" He blew.

Changbin had shivered, feeling tingles up his spine, but he still glared at him.

"Hui, how would I know you use it most of the time." He grumbled into the phone mic. The other party on the phone had whined.

"You're no help. Ill just call San cause HE'LL know" The other man hung up, leaving Changbin and Chan in silence again.

"Who was that?" Chan asked.  

"My brother.." He paused, "Now get off of me you pervert." With a light push, Chan sits up from the position they were in, sitting at the side of the bed.

Changbin stayed laying down, staring at nothing but the ceiling fan that was shaking due to how high the setting was. 

His heart was beating fast. He could feel his heart beat through his fingertips, tingling his hands. He looked to his side, where Chan was sitting. 

Carding his fingers through his hair, Chan looked back and Changbin, the room tensing around them.

Licking his lips, the only word coming to Changbins mind was, 'hot'. Chan slowly leaned down towards his face, resting his hand back besides the older, crawling on top of him.

And for some reason, Changbin let him. His mouth agape, he looked up and the others eyes, then to lips. Entranced by how plush and smooth they looked.

His mind wondered to placing he wasn't expecting it to. 'how would they feel against mine?'

He should stop this, he wasn't gay. He wasn't... so why did he want this to happen? Chan was moving so slow, the urge to grab his hair and pull him down himself was strong. 

At this point he could feel and smell the others breath against his lips. The strong smell of alcohol, and his warm and moist breath mixed with his own. 

Just was he was eye to eye with Chan, he suddenly stopped moving down. Changbin furrowed his eyebrows, but didn't protest. Chan smirked.

"You're not gay?" He asked with fake curiosity. The teasing in his voice was evident, and at the moment Changbin really wanted to punch him in the face. 

"No.." He whispered out, eyes locking in with Chans own. The other tilted his head to one side, a knowing eyebrow raised.

"But you wouldn't mind if I do this though.. right?" His voice breathy and hallow. The urge taking over him, Changbin shook his head lightly. 

A genuine smiled played at Chans face as he leaned down closer. And so close they were. Lips barely touching, eyes slowly closing, as Changbin awaits his lips to meet his own.

"ITS BEEN 15 MINUTES LOVE BIRDS, AND SEUNGMIN IS GETTING WORRIED." Minho banged on the door, startling both men to spring away from each other. Changbin was still in his mind, panicking about what he almost did.

"Fucking.." Chan muttered out. His eyebrows furrowed as a frown grows on his face. Chan raced to the door after Minho, fists clenched and hair messy.

Changbin sat on the bed, wondering what would have happened only a few more seconds without Minho barging in.

==================

hey my birthday was yesterday!

my bff read this over for me and said that if she wasnt my best friend, she would have left this  story because of minho hehehe.

dont you leave yet though!