breathe

ab6ix

My dream is one step back, Lay Back
내 꿈은 한걸음 뒤로 Lay Back

I don't want to live tomorrow like yesterday
어제와 같은 내일을 살기 싫어

I'm struggling, let's get out of here
나는 발버둥을 치네 어서 여길 떠나

------------------------

The next day is Saturday. I wake up from my sleep after hearing a screeching sound. Seungmin lets me sleep on the weekends but it doesn't last long because of Jungkook.

I groan, rubbing my temple. I blindly reach over to grab my phone, squinting my eyes because of the light.

I smack my chapped lips and scroll up on my phone, unlocking it. I scroll through twitter, reading uncalled for fights in the comments.

Suddenly, a ding rings from my phone and an unknown phone number pops up. I furrow my eyebrows and tap on the message.

'Hey binne. Look forward to seeing you at my house <3' I read. I groan out loud, about to click off of the text and block the number until another message pops up.

'I know you're about to block me, but before you do that here's my address.'

The next message pops up and it states Chan's address. I decided I needed to get up before Seungmin came barging into my room with cold water.

As I walk down the hallway with messy hair, I smell the great smell of bacon. I see Seungmin cooking the bacon with Jisung and Jungkook wrestling.

"Jungkook get off of Jisung." Seungmin glares at Jungkook, venom in his voice. Jungkook whines, Jisung laying under him with a pout.

"Oh shut up i'm not gonna steal your boyfriend." Jungkook lingers on boyfriend, saying it in an annoying voice.

Seungmin rolls his eyes, flipping the bacon. "Jisung come here." Seungmin states sternly. I see Jisungs eyes widen. He pushed Jungkook off of him and sat down at the counter.

I roll my eyes at Seungmin's child like antics. I tiredly walk to the counter and sit on the chair next to Jisung.

"Hey Binnie!" Jisung perks up when he sees me. I tiredly smile at him. "Hey Jisung. Heard you got in trouble." I tease.

"Yeah because Seungmin is being bossy again." Jungkook grumbles, taking the third seat next to me.

Seungmin just hums out a little toon. "Did you get Bang Chan's address Changbin?" He asks. "I heard he gave it to you."

I sigh, a little disappointed he remembered about Chans 'Party'. "Yeah. He texted me."

"I don't wanna gooooooo." Jungkook whines Jisung giggles. "I wanna so we have to! Maybe the weirdos won't be so bad."

"I doubt that." Jungkook mumbles. Seungmin turns off the stove and grabs four plates from the cabinet. He places a plate in front of each of us. He first gives Jisung the bacon, then puts some on my plate, then Jungkook.

We each start eating, Jungkook being the big mouth he is, finishes first. "I'm gonna go play Fortnite." He starts walking away from the table, leaving the plate in the sink.

"Wait." Seungmin turns to Jungkook. Jungkook lets his head fall back, groaning, and turns around.

"Get ready for Chan's party."

"Fine." He walks away.

"What a baby." I chuckle.

Jisung snorts, "You're one to talk, Binnie." I playfully roll my eyes. "I'm not the one getting treated like a baby. Seungmin totally babies you, it's not fair."

Jisung opened his mouth to come up with a comeback until an arm sneaks around his waist. "Cause he's my little baby boy."

Jisungs face is covered by a warm blanket of pink, the tip of his ears turning red. I fake gag. "Enough of this gross lovey dovey stuff. I'm outta here."

Seungmin 'Tsks' "Go get dressed." I throw my head back and groan, just like Jungkook did.

I walk out of the kitchen, heading to my room. I hear, "What a baby." Come from Jisung and I smile.

------------------------

The time finally came where all of my friends were in our shared car. Me and Jungkook sitting in the back while Jisung and Seungmin sitting in the front.

The radio was blasting with kpop hits like 'Love Shot' by EXO and 'Bang Bang Bang' by Big Bang. Jungkook and Jisung were screaming 'BANG BANG BANG' when that part came on while me and Seungmin just laughed at them.

We arrive at a nice normal house in a normal neighbourhood. I look out at the window and see the curtain move suddenly. I think nothing of it as we all get out of the car.

Seungmin takes the lead with Jisung holding his hand as we walk up the driveway towards the door.

Me and Jungkook follow along, Jungkook looking as bored as ever already. Seungmin knocks the door and we wait.

The door creaks open as we see a happy looking Chan open the door with a red solo cup in his hand. "Oi! Come in it's nice to see you!"

He motions for us to come in. We walk into his house and I smell a nice scent of vanilla. I observe the house. It had stairs leading up to a hallway. When we walked in we seemed to be in the living room, the kitchen right next to it.

Sitting on the couch was Felix and Taehyung eating a bowl of ice cream. Taehyung wasn't being his quiet self and was laughing at whatever Felix commented. On the recliner was Yoongi who seemed to be passed out asleep. Finally, Hoseok and Jimin were on the ground playing a video game on the TV.

"Make yourself at home guys. Thanks for coming!" Jisung and Seungmin go right to sitting on the couch, talking to Taehyung and Felix. Me and Jungkook stand there, looking unsure.

Hoseok walks up to Jungkook, "Hey! Wanna play Fortnite with me and Jimin?" Jungkook's eyes grow wild as he grins at him. "Yeah sure, but be prepared to lose." Hoseok chuckles evilly, "I doubt it."

I silently hope that Jungkook wouldn't leave me, but of course he did. I stood at the door awkwardly, contemplating if I should just walk out and leave.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and flinch. "Changbin-ah. Come sit down." Chan spoke, a daring glint in his eyes as he grins at me. I roll my eyes playfully. "Fine."

I follow him to the couch, sitting next to Jisung and Seungmin to my right, Chan sitting on my left.

"Oh my gosh, and then you wanna know what he did!?" Felix exclaimed, Taehyung laughing.

"He spit it out on me! He freakin spit it out all on me and all over Taehyungs Gucci shirt!" Jisung's eyes shun as he and Seungmin laughed at what they were saying.

When they finally finished bawling their eyes out, Taehyung looked at me. "What about you? Do you have any funny experiences with your group?"

I look over at Jungkook, seeing him yelling profanities at Hoseok who was winning the game. "Hell yeah." I grin at Taehyung, He laughs, "Well then, go on."

Surprisingly, I was having a good time. Felix was hilarious, always leaving a funny comment on something we said. Taehyung was surprisingly outgoing, and I actually wanted to hang out with them.

I look over to my left and see that Chan was talking to Yoongi who looked like he just woke up.

As I was in the middle of talking about how Jungkook got his head stuck between two poles, the front door of his house slammed open.

---------------

who is it? 🤔