forbidden love 🦋 (rock lee)

ѕong: japaneѕe denιм - danιel caeѕar
(play ѕong aѕ yoυ read)

ѕong: japaneѕe denιм - danιel caeѕar(play ѕong aѕ yoυ read)

(y/n) was a rouge ninja. She left her village in response to the way she was treated there. She couldn't take it anymore. Because her family were known assassins, traveling wherever without her, people weren't scared to take their anger out on (y/n).

She left about 2 months ago. Ever since then, she's been secretly living in the Hidden Leaf. Her village put out a wanted poster;

ROUGE ASSASSIN (Y/N) WANTED
DEAD OR ALIVE

[picture of (y/n)]

REWARD: 10.8M YEN

She's never killed a soul, but nobody knows that. Nobody except Rock Lee. They met once she first arrived. Of course she refrained from telling him everything at first, they'd just talk. Well, more like he'd talk and she'd listen. Listen and laugh until he left and came back the next day.

She always sat on a bench in front of the Leaf's lake. Right along the pathway he takes to train. He always got to her by traveling upside-down. And greeted her saying, "Hello there!", all enthusiastic.

But that changed after a while. After they met almost everyday for 2 weeks, he wanted her to start talking instead. And she did. She told him her backstory, not caring if he'd believe her or not. She cried and felt embarrassed. She said sorry and got ready to leave but he grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"It'll be alright (y/n). I saw your wanted poster before we met. Everytime I left, I watched you, seeing if you'd display any assassin tendencies. But you didn't. You bought dinner, entered the bathouse and fell asleep on this bench. I may not be the brightest but I can tell when a friend is lying. What you've told me is genuine.", he explained.

"A f-friend?"

"Yes. You, (y/n) are my friend. And if I have to keep it a secret in order to protect you, then so be it."

Out the kindness of Lee's heart, he allowed her to stay at his home. If he went out on a mission, he'd make sure to leave enough food there for her. His parent's whereabouts were unknown, he'd never talked about it. So it was just him and her, they were all they had.

Two more weeks later they started to develop feelings. They lied awake at night, her being on his bed and him in a sleeping bag, thinking about eachother. Of course she didn't like the fact that he slept on the floor but he so strongly insisted.

While he trained, he thought about her. The way she talked and (y/n)'s beautiful features. And while she sat and drew pictures, she thought about his comforting energy and caring personality.

At some point it became hard to hold in what he was feeling. He wasn't one to be scared of anything. Today he planned on telling her. As soon as he finished his 450 push ups, he rushed over to the bathouse and freshened up.

"Wait up Lee, the boys are gonna go grab some barbecue later, you wanna tag along?", Choji asked him.

"No can do, I have some uh something to discuss with Gai Sensei.", he lied before exiting.

Soon enough he arrived at his apartment. The sound of jingling keys automatically made (y/n) smile. She was in the middle of making dinner using the groceries he bought the other day.

"Hi Lee!", she called out.

After taking off his shoes, he met up with her in the kitchen. She faced the stove and he was behind her. He put his hands on her waist and turned (y/n) around to face him.

"May I tell you something?", he asked. He was currently out of his daily outfit and in a black t-shirt w/ grey sweatpants.

"Go ahead", she said quietly, affected by his hands being on her waist.

"I have a dilemma (y/n), I cannot stop thinking about you. Tenten says my work ethic hasn't been the same. And that much is true, I can't focus when you're on my mind. There is no doubt in my heart when I say I have a crush on you."

Not being able to resist any longer, he slowly leaned in to kiss her. Their lips slid across one another in perfect sync. His grip on her waist slightly tightened as the kiss became more passionate. She cupped his face with her small hands and tilted her head.

As they slowly pulled away, a vivid pink color could be seen on both of their cheeks. They stared at eachother for a moment, still processing what had just happened.

"You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen, (y/n).", he told her truthfully.

"Lee, I've never experienced love before but just now, I think I finally found out what it feels like.", she looked into his eyes which sparkled of joy.

He smiled before saying, "I love you too (y/n). You have no idea."

here's a lil edit I made of rock lee <33