please me💋(naruto)

ѕong: earned ιт - тнe weeĸnd (ѕlowed + reverв)

warning: sexual activity

"So..so you're okay with me unbuttoning your blouse?"

It was currently (y/n) and Naruto's 3 month anniversary. He wanted to be a little dominant today but he isn't off to a good start. It's okay though—that's just how he is. Considerate when it comes to females, especially his girlfriend.

"Yes baby, go ahead.", she smiled at his kindness. They both had a slight sweat drop; this was their first time ever. But they'd rather do it with each other than anybody else.

He slowly unbuttoned her top, more cleavage peering by the second. Not before long, he slid the shirt off (y/n)'s shoulders, tossing it to the ground.

"Your- they look...nice.", he managed to say while starring towards her breasts, hugged by a black bra.

"You haven't even seen them yet.", she giggled. "You don't have to be so shy Naruto, I could take over if you want?", (y/n) asked looking up at him. Currently, she sat on the end of the bed while he stood right in front of her, shirtless.

"No way. Just leave it to me.", he responded, furrowing his eyebrows in a determined fashion. He gently pushed her towards the middle of the bed and layed her down.

There she was in front of him. Smooth skin decorated with black lace underwear and bra. Her eyes sparkled as the moonlight peaked through the window.

Naruto had on no shirt, just his random patterned boxers. The more they gazed eachother, the lust between them just grew thicker.

He came to a position where he hovered over (y/n)'s body and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Then another. And another one. Their mouths detached so delicately, yet with passion.

Gradually the kisses became more aggressive. Naruto's free hand grasped her neck as their tongues fought for dominance. During their make out, he swiftly took off her panties and threw them to the side.

As (y/n) kissed him with compassion, her legs tensed up around him as she felt something hard enter her. "Mhmh", she made a pleasurable sound. He'd only put in the tip but it was her first time after all—it affected her. There was an amount of pain associated with his entrance.

"Hmh ah", she moaned more into the kiss when Naruto decided to slide his member in half way. The battle of tongues ended when he started to perform steady slow strokes for her.

It was a good thing he decided to go slow first, the pain was beginning to subside.

He grunted at the way she felt around his length. The warmth and tightness—almost like she was meant just for him.

As he slowly slides the rest of himself inside of her, (y/n)'s moans got louder. She couldn't keep her mouth closed so drool spilled out. The feeling of Naruto's member pushing and pulling at her cat was unlike any masturbation she's done before.

"right there!!", she moaned as he sped up the pace. Her nails scratched at his back as the pleasure became unbearable and a necessity.

"ah shit", he groaned. He wanted to hold off nutting until she was ready to. Meaning he had an overwhelming edging feeling as he pounded in and out of her. But he enjoyed every second.

Minus all the moaning, the room was filled with sounds of skin clapping and moisture being fumbled with. Like a one person applause and pasta being stirred.

"i-I'm close", her cat clenched around him as her legs shook out of control. Soon enough, his member was covered in a messy layer of white. Quickly, Naruto pulled out and released himself on his shirt he took off earlier.

He collapsed next to her on the bed, energy drained and extremely tired for some reason. It was the same deal for her.

But before they drifted to sleep, he gave (y/n) a kiss on the forehead. She rested on his chest and was fast asleep, them both being content having just experienced such a good feeling for the first time—together.

not my edit this time but here's one I found🏌️‍♀️