gentle pregnancy 🪐💕(neji)

ѕong: ѕυre тнιng - мιgυel

The 4th Great Ninja War ended four years ago

The 4th Great Ninja War ended four years ago. (Y/n) and her boyfriend Neji were lucky to have made it out alive. Everyone knew they were inseparable, their connection was so admirable.

If they weren't on missions, they'd spend the day together. Whether it was at a restaurant, at home or training, as long as they were with eachother everything was fine.

Currently, they were both in the house they bought together. She was watching a tv show in the living room while Neji was blending a healthy juice for them in the kitchen.

(Y/n)'s mind was currently racing. This morning she felt an overwhelming sickness and threw up. Then there was a weird pain coming from her stomach. Her period was late but she'd like to believe that was a normal occurrence.

Without a second thought she sped off to the convenience store while Neji was still asleep. With a hoodie over her head, she bought a pregnancy test and hurried back home.

Her heart pounded intensely while she waited for the results. She didn't know what to think of it. Not only has she always been afraid of labor but her and Neji planned to have a child once they were married. Is this all too early?

The test came out to be positive. She cried and cried a mix of happy and scared tears. She took a quick shower to clean herself up and eventually went downstairs to watch TV. Neji doesn't know yet, she's far too nervous.

"Here's your juice darling", he placed it on the table in front of her.

"Thank you babe.", she replied monotone. Of course, Neji noticed her attitude was off. She looked at the TV but wasn't actually watching it.

"Are you okay (y/n)?", he sat next to her on the couch.

"Y-yeah everything's fine.", she tried to convince herself. But she couldn't just lie to Neji, she had to tell him right at this moment.

"Actually there is something...", she started, resting her head in her hands. Neji's eyes were filled with worry, what could be making his lover feel such a way?

"I...I'm..", her body trembled as she almost said it. She sat up and looked at him.

"Take your time, I'm all ears.", he rubbed her back and tucked some of her hair behind an ear.

"pregnant."

He froze. It was like his brain glitched for a second. "You're what?", he asked.

"pregnant Neji. I know this is probably too m-"

"You're gonna have my baby?", a smile grew on his face as his eyes glistened. His smile was very contagious, so she started to grin as well.

"My baby's gonna have my baby—I'm gonna be a father...", he ran his fingers through his long soft hair.

Suddenly, he picked (y/n) up bridal style and spun them around. She happily squealed and he soon put her down.

He looked into her eyes and gave her a gentle kiss. His soft lips graced hers in the most magical way. His hand held the back of her head, allowing the kiss to deepen before he pulled back softly.

"I love you (y/n). You and our child.", he rubbed her belly in a circular motion. He stared at her in awe. The love they had for eachother could save the world.

"I love you more, Neji."

"I wonder if I can see it with my byakugan."

"Probably not, it's still-"

"BYAKUGAN!"

here's another edit I made! tell me what you think ❤️