Chapter 11

A herd of police officers pointing their guns at front gate with Y/n on their side cover in cuts and bruises wrapped up in a white blanket. "Is this man who kidnapped you and abuse you, ma'am?" said the police commissioner. "Y-yes sir, and also h-he kill my family" said Y/n trembling. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP RIGHT NOW!!!!" shouted one the police officers. "W-wait, b-b-but she was the monster!" Blackbeard yelled. "Wow, calling an innocent and injured young girl a monster. We all know who the monster here" said the police commissioner arresting Blackbeard and putting him in the car. "Sir, we found these in the room right next to the containment area." said a police officer holding Y/n's blood but some reason it wasn't glowing. "Wait, that's my blood!" said Y/n then she fell on her knees. "Ok, so let me get this straight p. You kill her family, kidnapped her and taking away her blood!" shouted the police commissioner at Blackbeard but Blackbeard shouted "No! She lying! She transformed into monster and with her was crazy puppets!". "Everything you say will hold in your against!" said the police commissioner then he turned to y/n and said"Do you want us take you to a foster care?". She thought about it and look around the corner to see her Willy and the guys looking a little sad. Then she said "No thanks. I know a cabin not far from here and I can heal faster". "Ok missy. Just stay safe, ok?" said the police commissioner getting in the car. And right before they drive off, Y/n look at Blackbeard and he looks at her back. She close her eyes and open them back with (f/c) glowing eyes and smiling sinisterly. Then she starts to speak gibberish again but more terrifying. "Hey, HEY! Did you see that?!?" shouted Blackbeard but they drive off. Y/n looks at the others and said "The coast is clear!". "Yes! Finally, that Dum Dum is gone forever!" said Willy cheering and so are the others. "Heh yeah, but there's one more thing I have to do" said Y/n while smirking at Willy. "O-oh really? Then what is it?" said Willy curiously. She suddenly grabs Willy's face and said "THIS!" then she kissed him on the lips. And everyone was screaming and laughing in joy. They pulled back after 1 min then Willy fainted with hearts in his eyes, this scared Y/n. "Willy! Are you ok?!" said Y/n in worry but Willy just speak in gibberish with hearts circling around him. "Hmm, Hey Arty and Tito, let's see how you guys like it." said Y/n walking up to them and they're just backing up. "Um, yeah. And we decided that we should.........RUN!!" said Arty running away and holding Tito's hand. "Hey! You two get back here, NOW!" shouted Y/n. "Ha ha! The chase is on!" said Ozzie chase them. "Hey, wait for us!" shouted Cammy then everyone started to follow them. But then sooner or later they reach to their place and then change back into there old animatronic selves but so did Y/n. "Oh come on! I like our new selves better! And I enjoy flying!" said Siren Sara. "Wait, you was flying but how come we didn't notice it?" said Kinghty. "Just because you guys didn't see me flying, doesn't mean I wasn't." said Siren Sara. "Wow, it looks like I change too!" said Y/n looking like the animatronics. She has F/c fur, fluffy ears and tail, F/c bow tie, F/c skirt, and a (F/c) heart on her chest. (Can someone draw this, please!) Everyone was amazed by her new animatronic look and especially Willy. He walks up to her and hugs her very tightly. "Looks like he loves your new look" said Gus. "Hmm, you know guys. I have an idea about us and this place!"said Y/n. "Really? What is it?"they said. But y/n just smirk and look at the place.