Bonus Chapter 13

When Y/n and her friends were just playing with the kids, a man enter and look around the place in awe and a impressive look on his face. Willy immediately saw him and knew him from the past before he met Y/n. He calls everyone to the stage except for Y/n and tells them about the man. "Guys, do you see that man that just enter?" whisper Willy. "Um, yeah? What about him?" said Cammy in confusion. "Well, just look at him closely." said Willy. The gang was still in confusion until they look closely at him, they finally regionalize him and suddenly knew what Willy meant. "Oh heck no! What's he doing here?!" shouted Arty but not too loud. "I thought he was gone forever like that bozo from a few weeks ago!" said Ozzie with anger in his voice. "Ugh! We have two ways: 1. Figure out why's he is back here, 2: Give him the boot!" said Siren Sara. "The Boot?" said Tito confused. "You know, like kick him out of the place." she said and Tito gets it now. "We have to make sure he doesn't get touchy he the kids." said Willy in a serious tone. "And also, make sure he doesn't get all into Y/n's space" said Gus pointing at him talking to Y/n and he was looking at her up and down. "Excuse me, WHAT?!?!?!" shouted Willy. 

Meanwhile, Y/n was talking to the guy with an caring and happy look on her face and without realizing him staring at her with seductive smirk. "And yeah, here we are today!" said Y/n then chuckling. "Heh yeah, and I love the looks of it" said the mysterious man looking at the lower part of her body but again she still didn't notice! "Hey-hey guys! What's up!" said Willy being calm right now but in the inside he was burning with rage."Oh! Hey Willy, I just talking to your old friend of yours and saying he uses to work before." said Y/n. "Oh, that's cool. Say, why don't me and him chat in the back room while you and the others play with kids?" said Willy. "Ok, sure." she said then went the gang while humming one of their new songs. Willy suddenly grabs the man and dragging him to back room. "Ok, what's your game here, Denvers?!?!" yelled Willy with rage. "Oh come on Billy. Can I just visit my old job for once?" said Denver. "It's Willy! And don't even try anything with Y/n!" shouted Willy. "Ooooh, so that's her name Huh? But alright won't try anything with her." he said sneakily. "Fine but We got our eyes on you!" said Willy exiting the room but still not taking his eyes off of him. 

Throughout the day, Denvers was just leaning against the wall, staring at Y/n and the little kids with a smirk. But the gang was watching him too. It was almost closing time at Willy's Wonderland and everyone was waving their friends goodbye. And that's when Denvers began to make his move on Y/n. Without anyone looking, Denvers asked her to show him where's the bathroom at. She directly shows him the bathrooms are, he suddenly grabs her arm and bringing her to bathrooms and pinning her against the wall. "H-hey! What are you doing?!" yelled Y/n but he didn't say anything but stares at her body. But sooner or later, she changes into her human self. "Heh, I knew this would happen. I saw you and those puppets traveling down the road weeks ago and I knew you was a person from before. And now, let's have this party never ever ends." said Denvers sinisterly. Y/n froze at his words and try struggling and calling for help but he will deny it. He was touching all over her body and about to do something else. But what he didn't realize is that Arty and Tito was in the vents all this time watching everything. "Alright! That. Is. IT!!" shouted Arty in the vents. Denvers and Y/n wonder where did his voice came from but as they were wondering, the lights started flashing on and off in the bathroom. Then the guys are just behind Denvers with their eyes glowing like the red light of rage. Denvers slowly look behind him and he knew was screw. Tito grabs his throat and Arty left up his giant hammer then they look at Y/n with a smile. "Hey, señorita? You think you can señor Willy to help deal with this bozo?" said Tito. Y/n quickly nodded and before she rush out of the bathroom, she started to think that what was the two doing in the vents in the first place. "Speaking that, what was you two doing up in the vents?" said Y/n curiously. Arty and Tito look at each other with a blush across their faces. "Oh, um doing nothing." said Arty. Y/n suddenly knew why they were up there and doing and gives them a smirk on her face They knew look on her face and said "Don't you dare tell them.....". "I'm going to tell them!" said Y/n. "Dang it" they both said. While she was running down the hallway, she changes back into her animatronic form . "Hey Willy! There's a problem in the bathroom. And Arty and Tito needs your help to fix it up" said Y/n with an mischievous tone and giving him and the gang winked. Willy got the idea and went to the bathroom to fix the "mess". "And also, guys guess what I just realize what Tito and Arty was doing in the vents" said Y/n. Siren Sara gasp loudly and runs to her forest and got a brought back a pink notebook. "I give me all the details!" she said up to Y/n's face. "Well, when I was in the clutches of that stupid pervert, I heard some noises in the vents like maybe kissing a little bit." said Y/n. "HA! Call it! They're G.A.Y!" shouted Ozzie with glee. "Shut y'all's mouths up- " shouted Arty but he immediately cut off by Tito. "Just let this thing off our shoulders. They already found out our big secret." said Tito in defeat. "May all of you please step aside and help them help the problem in the bathroom?" said Kinghty. "Heh, be our guest." said Y/n letting him go to the bathroom. Kinghty take out his sword and walking to the bathroom help the others. "Anyways, what did he do to you?" said Cammy having her arm around her friend. "Well, he started to....... She tells them happen and he knew about her powers. They try comfort her and make her forget the incident while the boys deal with Denvers.