The secret meeting

{ Chapter 1 }

Olivia woke-up sad, as usual, and checked her phone. It was the first thing she did every morning. It was a force of habit, one Olivia desperately wanted to change. 

"Oh my god! is this a prank, Gail?" Olivia said, shocked. She got up from her bed in a hurry.

"I'm sure that the neighbors heard you," Gail, Olivia's brother, stated, pocking his head in. "And I don't know what prank you're talking about,"

"Um, I think I'm imagining things, and I'm sorry if I was loud", Olivia apologized.

"You sort of were loud," Gail informed her. "Nevertheless, it's ok,"

After the whole incident, Olivia got ready, and their father drove them to school. Olivia kept checking the message again and again. They soon arrived at the school, and Olivia had to put down her phone.

"Hey," Olivia greeted her friend, Amber.

"Hey," Amber said, "what's up?"

"Take a look at this message," Olivia exclaimed, showing Amber her phone.

"Oh my god!" Amber exclaimed, "You're so lucky!"

"I'm so lucky?" asked Olivia.

"Of course you are!" Amber cried.

"I'll dress you up after school," said Amber, and the two friends celebrated together. After school ended, Amber came to Olivia's house to dress her up. Amber was very excited. 

"Let me dress you up!" Amber screamed, pulling Olivia with her.

"No, it's ok!" Olivia assured her friend. Amber bugged Olivia until she gave in and let Amber dress her.

In the end, Olivia had her hair pulled up into a bun on the top of her head. With her light brown hair, blue eyes and her hair in a bun, she looked breathtaking. The T-shirt Amber made her wear was white and loose with a black mocking jay design in the front, her eyes were blue, and Amber applied mascara on her lashes, making them stand out. The skirt she wore was purple.

 "You're a fan of Hunger games, I see," Gail said when he came to inspect all the noise, looking at the mocking jay on her T-shirt. 

"Kind of," Olivia said kindly. This was surprising, considering the fact that she was never kind to him.

"What are you acting all kind for?" Gail asked suspiciously.

"Nothing," Olivia said with a creepy grin.

"Um, bye then, good luck for wherever you're going," Gail said, wanting to get out of her creepy presence as soon as possible.

"Thanks! I'll need that!" Olivia said.

 "Bye!!" Amber waved her off when she was leaving. 

"You're not going with her?" Gail asked

Olivia and Amber had always stuck together, so the fact that they were not going together was a little suspicious to 10-year-old Gail.

 "I'm not invited, But I'll spy!" Amber said, "Wanna come with me?" She asked.

"Yeah!" Gail said. As if he'd ever turn down an offer to spy on his idiot older sister. 

Amber and Gail followed Olivia. she sat inside the car and drove to the Late-Night Height cafe. A boy was standing there waiting for someone. Olivia went to the boy and waved.

"You are late," The boy informed her. Gail was surprised to hear the thick British accent. The two talked for a while and seemingly became friends. 

"So about the important matter?" The boy asked.

"Important matter?" Olivia asked.

 "Could you first make your friends get out of here?" The boy asked.

"My friends are here?" Olivia asked. She turned around and spotted them. "Sorry, I'll make them go out now,"

Olivia went to Amber ad Gail. She gave them a glare and kicked them out. Outside the café, Amber and Gail were talking.

"Shit!" Gail exclaimed.

"Tell me about it," Amber said with a pout. " Now we can't listen!"

"It's because of the boy!" Gail said. He was very frustrated.

"Maybe, it was personal?" Amber said.

"Let's just go home," Gail sighed.

And they went home discussing the events that happened earlier that day.  

********************************

Hey guys!! Please vote and comment, and thanks for giving this book a chance !!

-Fay <3