The New Girl

Abigale woke up, still tired. She yawned and got off her bed. Abigale always slept in her room. Going to Olivia or Gail's room was forbidden. Abigail woke up in her room, Olivia's room was always locked, so she got dressed up, she had a younger brother his name was, Liam, and he was a baby. Abigail dropped him in the nursery and went to her class. The new girl was coming in, talking with Noah."Today, we have a new student, please welcome her," Mrs Alia, their homerun teacher said. The girl came in she had a gun with her, and Mrs Alia said."Guns are not allowed during class hours please keep your gun there," she said, pointing to where there were many snacks. The students used to hide and bring snacks, but from Mrs Alia they could hide nothing, they just did not understand. The girl said creepily, "My father is a singer and my mother was a model," said the girl. In the usual way, Mrs ALia would probably have laughed or scolded her but she had some proof. She looked creepy and messing with her sounded dangerous."Ok," muttered Mrs Alia. "But never bring it again."The girl was silent the whole time. She was very creepy. Her name was Clarice. After the first class, there was English. Abigail knew late that Olivia loved English, and she did too. The silent girl kept following Abigail till English class. She sat on a bench. The English teacher loved late Olivia, so she was a bit depressed, and the students had a free day today. Clarice showed quite a liking for the English teacher. She was chatting with Noah, and Abigail decided to spy. Clarice was saying something like."Um, how long will I be in... you know?"Your choice," Noah said."Um, I'll tell everyone, after you know what?" Clarice said, giving a wicked smile. "I don't think you should tell them," Noah said."Whatever!" Clarice said and looked a bit annoyed. After school ended, Abigail picked up Liam from, his nursery. As she was friends with Amber, she went to visit her. Amber always talked about, how bad she wanted to meet Olivia and Gail before they died. The family of Evergreen had abandoned Winston's family. Abigail said all that had happened in school and what Clarice and Noah had talked about."Ok," Amber said, listening to the whole story, quite uninterested.Olivia wasn't really dead. She came back from school, in her forest. Well, she is Clarice. "Gail!!!" Olivia called out to Gail."Yeah!!!!" Gail screamed back."Today we have to kill Jack," Olivia said, looking at a paper."Cool," Gail said. "I'll bring him."Today in school, everyone was soo scared of me," Olivia said, giggling."I suppose a few months ago they would be laughing at you! Let me bring Jack now," Gail said."Yay," Olivia said with excitement. "This is the first person we're gonna kill."She sounded a bit psychotic."I know right!!!!" he yelled as he was soo far and was about to run out of the forest."Wait, wait, wait, they believed my parents were famous," Olivia screamed giggling. "Because I had proved I believe."Gail and Jack were laughing and coming, he was frozen when he saw Clarice pointing the gun at him."Ready to die," Olivia said."Why do you wanna kill me," Jack said, going back in fear."You were the one who always disturbed," she said with a wicked smile." It's me, Olivia."Bu... but, you were, you were so silent," Jack said, with fear."Silence is a source of great strength," She said looking up at the sky."And how do you know that?" He asked, looking at her from the corner of his eye."Because the gun I use is silent," Olivia had always been sweet. She was killing him because she had been bullied by almost everyone in school counting Jack himself. So Olivia was depressed and a bit messed up. So she needed therapy before she got alright again. So when Stacey, the worst bully came to her she stared at her as if she could not believe her eyes."There's no way you can shoot me," she said, with disbelief. "Cause you know the gun's loud voice so the cops will come here. I could see them near the forest."I can shoot you," Olivia said. "Cause the gun I use is silent." Then she shot her.

*************************************

Hope you enjoyed it! :) Please vote and comment!