ANBU's Greet

[ Just to let y'all know, I've never done anything really like this, but since I can't keep up with updating long series of one story. Why not a bunch of short stories for you bookworms? Sorry if character resemablance isn't the best, please send some advice if needed. Also, be aware you are wearing a ANBU uniform and mask. Okay, here we go. ]

 Jumping from tree to tree, as if you're the speed of light, determined. Nothing but revenge flows through your head, your General Commander agreed for you to go on your daily hunts in between missions, since you were his best student. You were always intelligent, and you always kept to yourself. Others would always think you were snobby, since you were so quiet, and emotionless. 

Snap! Right as you were about to jump off another branch, sending you down to the ground. You reflected quickly enough to land on your feet. As you stood, dusting yourself off, you heard a grunt ahead of you. Looking up, a strange group in white and purple. You prepared yourself in case of an ambush. "Thank god, I've been so bored! I don't have to listen to this bitch talk no more!" A white haired yelled, looking eagarly to fight you. You drew your katana and a kunai, staring through your mask, planning which to take down first. 

"No, hn. He'll be a waste of time." The dark one spoke, giving orders to his Taka. 'He?!'  You thought, bewildered that you were mistakened of gender. "What did you just called me?! I was talking to Sasuke, not you!" The girl exclaimed, anger showing in her expression, punching the white hair's head to the ground. "Gah! Don't touch me, gross!" The white haired shouted, lying there on the ground, rubbing his head. You were shocked how much they lowered their guard, you were almost offended by this. 'First they think I'm a male, now thinking I'm weak?!' You yelled in your own little world, it's not normal of you to care of what other's think of you, but them giving you bad vibes did set you off. 

"Excuse me, I do not wish to disturb, or let my time be wasted by you fools." You retorted, but not letting your anger be shown in your tone of voice. Putting your katana back carefully, you took a step back, examing the tree branches, so you won't jump on a branch that will fail you again. "Fools?" The big guy spoke, staring at the two that's causing a fussy scene. "Rare for an ANBU to be alone, hn." The dark one spoke, as if he's speaking to himself, he walks away from his Taka to you. You watch cautiously, still holding your kunai from before. "I'm on a personal mission, I can take care of myself." You replied, taking a step back, glancing down on the boy who approached you. 'He seems to be my age, but is he interested in a fight? For crying out loud, I'm a waste of time, he said.' You stared into his eyes, mentally praying your thanks for your mask, making it easier to examine people up close without coming off weird. 

'His eyes are so deep.. he looks like he's nothing but sorrow inside. Wait what?! (Y/N), you have a mission to complete, not these scums to deal with! Get a move on, will you?!' You blushed under your mask, embarrassed to be thinking off task at a time like this. "So, it's a girl?" He said bluntly, still staring at you with his blank expression. Coming off almost creepy to you now, you jerked your head up, just realizing what he said to you. '(Y/N), you're a pretty little girl who can kick butt, do not let this fellow young frat put you down.' You calmed yourself down before replying, "So, you're a male?" He gave off a smirk, which made you immediately knew he's a mass murderer. You skid back, and flee into the trees again. 

'I have a mission to complete, and I will finish it.' You hurried forward, looking for this man you were after. 

The Taka watching after you as you fled, Sasuke, wondering what was the personal mission you could be experiencing.