ANBU's Hunt

[ So, how is it so far? /.\ I'm really nervous that I'm not doing my character's resemablance good enough, but I do thank you for reading. Please do comment to leave me advice! P.S. I think I lied when I said 'Short' Story? I hope you don't mind. ]

Sitting with the rest of your ANBU members, the Commander is giving out missions. Yesterday's hunt wasn't anything new besides meeting a group of murderers that let you fled, you sighed to yourself. You can't help but feel as if you're really close to finding the man who killed your sister, expectally when you were with that group you were with yesterday. 'Mass murderers would know where other murderers are, right? Well, maybe I'll just find them again, and ask. Hell, I don't even know anything about the man who killed my sister. Speaking of that scum... that punk from last night looks a lot like him! H-o-l-y c-h-e-e-s-e-s-t-i-c-k-s!' You jumped up from your spot, "COMMANDER!" you yelled, then frozed, realized that you interupted an important meeting. Your face boiling red under your mask, you stood there, everyone staring at your sudden outburst. 

"(Y/N)? Are you alright?" Your commander asks you, just as surprised as the rest of the origanization. "Y-Yes sir, I apologized for my approach. I need to excuse myself from this meeting, I will make it up to you after I am done completing my mission. It's an emergency." You explained, releasing yourself back to the place you where the night before. 'I'll just follow the past chakra to find the closest member.' You began searching, which wasn't long before hearing the fuss that was similiar to the one before. You place yourself well hiden on a tree, before eavesdropping.

"What the hell you mean you're going alone?!" The white haired and the girl yelled together, facing the dark one. "This is going to be on my own, hn. No exceptions, understood?" He ordered, tightening his katana strap and slipping into his shoes before getting up. "What are we supposed to do then, Sasuke-kun?" The girl whined, holding on to the boy's arm. 'THAT'S THE PUNK!' You smirked behind your mask, then hit yourself for making yourself coming off crazy. You watch cautiously as the boy, Sasuke, starts to leave the three. "Set a marriage with the Akatsuki, you already knew this. We need to merge before taking down the beasts, hn." Sasuke replied, then disappears. You charge after his chakra at a good distance, not wanting to be spotted. 

After an hour of following the boy, you thought it was a good distance to let yourself be known in his presence. Since his teammates aren't there to defend him, if he mistakens you as an ambush. Before you were to do anything, he jumps out of sight. You settled on a branch, trying to chase his chakra, but it was no where near to be found. 'Ah shit! What happened?!' You thought angrily, looking around carefully. Reaching for a kunai, you felt a sudden change of position. Snap! Thund! You groaned softly, a weight being pressed on your back, keeping your position down on the ground. You look up, to see Sasuke, glaring down at you. He kicks you over, and pulls out a kunai. You quickly sweep jump up, which skid him off his feet. "I didn't mean for this to happen, I was just about to approach myself. I was hoping you can help me." You quickly blurt out, not wanting to fight a man who could be holding answers to everything you've held onto. He gives you a curious look before standing up, dusting himself off before giving a scoff. "Please, I rather not be asking anybody, especially YOU for help. I'm looking for someone." You say, almost begging. He stares at your mask, giving a long blank stare. "What?" He finally says.

You raised your expectations five times than they were before, and walk towards Sasuke. "I'm looking for a killer, he almost resembles you, but older perhaps. He has a sharingan skill, which I believe is what he used to kill my-- Do you know him?!" You asked, desperate now, praying that he knows. He widens his eyes, and looks down to the side. 'Why is he looking away from me? Is he thinking? Please please please, sister give me faith!' You stared at Sasuke hopefully, "Sasuke." You started to get impatient, wanting answers. Sasuke looks up at you, curious how you know his name. "That man, is who I am after as well. I will not tell you where he is, he is my business to deal with." He states, and turns to leave. You were almost, no no, you were disgusted with him! "Please! This man killed my only family, my only twin sister, I need my revenge! I beg of you to compromise!" You begged, not caring how weak you sounded. You looked for this man for years, and you found somebody that knows where he is, but will not spare a revenge. 

"Is this your personal mission?" He asks, glancing back at you over his shoulder. You nodded, holding your kunai to your chest, gaining hope again. Almost felt like it was forever, you watched him, he just stood there, staring at the ground. Not wanting to pressure him, forcing yourself to be patient, you waited for an answer. Even though, you will not take no as an answer. Sasuke gives off a long sigh, before turning back to you and nods. "I'll let you fight with me, but on one condition." You walked to his side, and nodded. Willing to do anything at this point now, just relaxing yourself that you finally are able to find the man you hunted down for years now. "Don't be annoying." He stated.

You smiled to yourself, and nodded. 'Would it be weird to say that this is my favorite murderer? Nah... I don't think so.'