ANBU's Desire

[ Last page, yeet. Let me know how I did! ]

Slash! Gah! Ugh! You and Sasuke struggle fighting Itachi. You never thought it would be as tough as this, you mentally thank Sasuke for being by your side. You always trained yourself to fight blindly, to become stronger while fighting Itachi with his sharingen. You could feel all three of you become weaker as the battle continued, slashing swords and charging each other with chakra. Even though you and Sasuke were a really strong team, Itachi had way more chakra to manipulate us with. 

"Sasuke, I'll spot you, recharge while I distract!" You yelled across the battlefield to Sasuke, panting. Sasuke looks at you, and nods before distancing himself to recharge. You charge against Itachi, letting out all your anger you built up over the years. 'Die bastard! Die in the name of my sister!' You charged your katana with the rest of your chakra, you swing hard at Itachi, knocking him back with a strong force from your katana. You stood there, panting,  'Shit, I got out of hand. I might die here, but not until I kill him!' You start to run slowly towards Itachi, determined to eliminate him immediately. "Idiot, hn!" Itachi throws a shuriken at you, which sends you back to the ground. 

'Damn! I'm hit.' You lie there, watching as Sasuke with a powerful amount of chakra in his hand charge against Itachi, which puts him into his death, you become unconscious from the loss of blood and chakra.

Cold feeling, medicine smell, you open your eyes. You see the girl from the group, applying medicine to your wounds. "Oh hey! Sasuke told me to heal you up, you had a hell of a battle with Sasuke I'm assuming..." She glares for a second, "but I'm glad Sasuke is okay! I just finished touching up your wounds, don't be fighting for a few days." She states, putting appliances away to where they go. "Oh, I'm Karin. I'm in Sasuke's Taka." She finishes saying before leaving the tent, with all the appliances of medicine. You sit up, giving out a grunt. You look up, to see Sasuke walk in. "You're up, hn." He sits on the bed beside you, and putting his arm on the other side of your legs to keep his balance. "Yes, thank you for everything. I appreciate it." You smile brightly, feeling so relaxed since your revenge. "I didn't think you'd be this pretty for a fighter." Sasuke states, and smirks at your realization that you lack a mask. 

"My mask!" You blush, looking around before pulling the blanket up to cover your face. Sasuke chuckles, and pulls down the blanket from your face. "Do me a favor, hn." You stare into his eyes, wondering what would a murderer could possibly want from you. "I want you to join me, and we later start a clan together." He says, blushing and leaning in closer. "M-Me? Sasuke, I'm (L/N) (Y/N), in the ANBU, I don't know if I can just leave, it'll be supicious." You stutter and blushed at the thought of starting a clan with this man. He did rescue you, practically twice. "Become a missing nin, become my teammate, become my wife." He says, almost as if it's an order, not that you were going to say no anyway. You grab Sasuke by the back of his hair, and pull him into a sweet passionate kiss.