7

Namjoon POV

At Home

Jin drop kitty and me at my house with kitty stuff I bought earlier. I put all the stuff on the dining table , walk toward the couch where kitty at and plopped my body on it.

"it's a long day kitty *chuckle* you got a lot of stuff today.I think I should put litter box right now in case you know "

I got up and take out all the stuff.

Skip Time

"There , I set your litter box already you know how to use it right? " I watch at kitty getting inside the litter box and start to dig.

I turned around thinking she might need privacy . Some couples minutes later I felt something touching my feet, it's kitty. I crotch down and pet her.

"You such a smart kitty~ such a good kitty ~ a very good girl~ AmUmU~" I praised her with a baby voice

"Meow"

"I need to take a shower now , my body is sticky but first I need to scoop your mess" I turned my head at the litter box and sigh.

Skip Time

I finish taking a shower, dry myself and put my cloth on. The first thing I saw when I open the door was kitty. She was sitting like a loaf.

"Are you waiting for me while I'm in the shower? "

"Meow"

"Cute" I said and carried kitty to my embrace

Y/N (kitty)  POV

Skip Time at Night

I had so much fun today I got to go to the park with Namjoon and Jin , I also had a good lunch there. Then , I had to got in to this amazing scary giant moving four wheel vehicle. I got scared at first but Namjoon pet me , making me feel comfortable.

Oh! And then Namjoon bought me stuff for me even yummy looking food and treats . Namjoon also bought me two pair of pretty necklace but he call it collar , is that a same thing?

But when Jin and me went outside the store there a giant dog trying to attack Jin and me but Jin protect me from it. He is amazing.

After that, Namjoon gave me a white sweet cream in a cup with a creature looking lady on it . It's very yummy.

"Kitty...kitty...kitty come here"

Namjoon calling me . I turned around and saw Namjoon on his bed patting beside him signing me to sit there with him. I ran towards the bed and jump on it.

"Good girl , now come here and laid on my lap " he said while patting his lap.

I do as he said and then he pet me cause me to purr.

" Purr, Purr "

" You feel comfortable huh , here I want to put this on you "

He showed me the collar he chose at the store today . The red one with ribbon and bell on it. He put it around my neck and tied it little so I don't choke.

" You look cuter in it " he smiled widely

" Thank You (Meow)"

*Chuckle slightly *"You are mine now, kitty"

I'm his now, does that mean he really love me. By giving someone something like accessories to put it on is how human mark someone as theirs.

" I love you so much , kitty "

He use the magic word so he does love me. I am his now.

" I love you too (meow) "

"Now , let's go to sleep okay and spend more time together tomorrow "

He laid back and I crawled besides him near his neck. He turn off the side lamp and covered us with warm cozy blanket.

I closed my eyes , thinking what gonna happen tomorrow and how happy I am his now. After couple minutes , I finally fell asleep .

"Good night , kitty "

:
:

The Next Morning

The sun finally rise up signing everyone it's time to wake up and start a new day making new memories , experience or casual routine . Even if it's not good doesn't mean everyday is the same there always tomorrow.

The sunshine went through the room window and it shine to my my eyes causing me to awake. I  stretched my body and look at Namjoon who is still in a deep sleep not bothered by the sunshine .

I got up and jump off the bed to get some water to drink. Yesterday , Namjoon leave a bowl of fresh water for me to drink at the kitchen . Namjoon also leave the door slightly open incase I need to do my thing (you know what I mean right) . I ran down stairs and went towards the kitchen .

After , I finish drinking I went upstairs again to see if Namjoon wake up yet. I jumped up on the bed and see he still sleeping. I decided to walk around the house because I realized I haven't seen all part of the house.

I jumped off the bed again and start wonder around the house. I only have been to the living room, toilet , kitchen and the bedroom. There a room at the end of the hallway . It's a sliding door I think I can open this door. I put my paw between the door because it's slightly open a little. I tried my best to open the door until it slide a little but it still fit for me to walk in.

It's a room full of books , there's a big window with a beautiful view from the outside and there also a table and chair point at the window. This room look so comfortable to take a nap. I jumped up on the table to see more view from the outside but I accidentally knocked down the table lamp causing it to fall and make a loud crash noise. It's broken now.

' Is Namjoon gonna be mad at me! Did the noise wake up him up I better check ' I ran to the bedroom and saw him still asleep.

'  He really in a deep sleep. Now I'm getting bored , should I wake him up? ' Then my tummy started to rumble.

' I'm hungry now I need food , he should give breakfast NOW '

" Wake up! I'm hungry! Feed meee! ( Meow!  Meow! Meooow! ) "

" * Groan* "

" I said wake up you dumb RAT! "

" Give me five minutes , kitty " He said in his deep husky voice

" Five minutes my tummy cannot wait that long ( Meoooow! Meow! Meow! Meow!) "

" hmmm argh " he groaned and smacked me off the bed

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CHOSE VIOLENT

:
:

Author Update

Sorry some of my chapter is kinda boring but please keep reading I promise it will be good at the back chapter and thank you for reading