4

Next Day

Namjoon Pov

I woke up like usual do my morning routine and eat breakfast , but since still weekend I just stayed home and do my hobbies. But before the break up with Luna ( This is no one I don't want to put Mina,  Jennie or any artist author ). I always spent my time with her.

Cuddle , play , talk and other couples thing but now I'm kinda lonely. I tried to spend time with my friends but there's time they are busy so I just try new hobbies to make my disturbed.

I went towards my front door to water my plants at my small garden. When , I open the door my eye landed  on a small dead creature laying there well umm dead. A mice.

" There are many good places you can die you decide to be here , well my luck" I said while felt a bit disgusted.
I went back inside to take some tissue to throw away the mice. After , I finished I water my plants.

:
:

The Next Day

Still Namjoon Pov

I woke up early today because I have to go to work since the weekend is over. I work at a company well one of my friends company , Hoseok.

I'm lucky to work with him because he is a nice CEO.  He very kind to everyone. All worker's love him. He is also my childhood best friends.

I met Jin and the others in highschool.
So I'm more close to Hoseok.

I opened my front door and saw a dead rat. Rat bigger than mice. " What the..."

For past few days , everytime I open my front door at morning or sometimes after I get back from work there always a dead mice , rat , bird or lizard .

I'm not sure if it a good or bad sign. Maybe someone messing around with me. So I decided to caught whoever put dead animals at my door.

:
:

Today is weekend but I woke up early trying to caught dead animals  giver. My plan is to wait at the door from inside and when I saw a shadow I will open the door and hit that person with my baseball bat that I holding right now.

It's 06:03 a.m right now. I'm still waiting. I try my best not trying to fall asleep. Suddenly, I heard sounds from outside and shadow underneath the door. I swung open my door and ready to hit whoever that person is.

Instead I saw a black cat but not just a cat it's y/n the black cat.She meowed loudly , her fur rise up and the dead bird she holding in her mouth dropped. I must've scared her when I swung open the door.

"It's you! " I said in surprise. I  don't expect her. After couple second she calmed down and her fur back to normal. She sat down and meows at me and looked at me then the bird. She seem very proud tho. So cute.

"awe ~ you the one who put dead animals in front of my door everyday , is it for thanking me ❤"

I don't know if I imagine things or I just saw her nods her head maybe she understands me. But I don't think to much cuz it just very cute that she brought me dead animals even tho I'm not sure what to do with it I just throw it away but it's too Adorable.

Then, my body starts to shivering because of the cold weather. Kitty must feel cold too. Poor kitty she live on the street, maybe I should.

"hey,  kitty do you want to stay inside "  " meow" and she get in past me. "I take that as a yes ".

I close the door behind me and saw kitty looking around my living room. I also just realized how small kitty is , she looks like munchkin type of cats maybe she is. I love munchkin cat cuz of how adorable their tiny feet are I just want to squeeze it. I better not try to or not kitty will get scared of me maybe not.

"Meow" I snapped out from my thoughts and looked at kitty who staring at me. My tummy suddenly rumbling telling me it needs food. I looked at my tummy then kitty, she must be hungry too.

"do you want to eat, kitty? "
She meowed as sign that she's hungry. I looked at the clock at the living room to check the time, it's 6:15 a.m . It's still early for me but my stomach hungry and also I have a special guest who's hungry too. "let's have some early breakfast shall we " I went to the kitchen as I said and kitty follow me from behind. She's a bit slow cuz of her short tiny feets SO CUTE❤!

sorry for late update because I went back to my father hometown so there's no Wi-Fi there.

I tried to be more active and update faster