𝘟𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙣𝙚 - 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙒𝙀𝙧𝙡𝙙

(Y/N) - Your Name
(Y/LN) - Your Last name
(Y/H) - Your hair
(Y/E) - Eye color

I just wanted to address a little thing before we start.

This story is for everyone! It dosen't matter what size, color or gender you are. Since mostly of the readers are female I made a female reader. But if your a male and you want to enjoy this story just image some parts a little different. ^.^

I love you all and you are perfect the way you are.

This story contains strong language and adult content. Please be aware that there are some lemons as well...

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

I made a Spotify playlist for Sniper Kamen to match the feeling of my story. Feel free to listen to this playlist while reading the FF. I personally like to listen while reading but it's up to you!

Playlist-name : Sniper mask Vibes by 黒目

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

You slowly opened your eyes...your head was spinning and you had a high pitched sound in your ears....where are you? And what happened? Why can't you remember anything about you...

what's my name? Where am I from? How old am I?! You asked yourself desperately trying to find answers as you suddenly heard a voice inside your head...

„Bring the people to the edge of despair...bring the people to the edge of despair.." It spoke...over and over until you couldn't take it anymore...you had to obey this voice. As you looked around more closely you glanced into the window beside you...you wore a mask with a smiling grin. It kept your face hidden from other people and it seemed like you couldn't take it off. Beside you was a long katana and a small dagger as well...as you looked down, you noticed that you were wearing a black kimono with a golden dragon, decorating the wonderful fabric. You slowly stood up as the voice was keep repeating these words...you had to find someone and bring someone to the edge of despair. You took your katana into your right hand and hid the dagger under your kimono.

You still didn't know your name...and who you were...but as soon as you tried to remember it a light shock hit you and made your head hurt immediately. You walked towards the exit of the building and looked around. High buildings everywhere...you have never seen such place. It was new and it seemed like you weren't able to go down, unless you jumped obviously. The mask started to speak even louder as you were wasting too much time looking around...

This was the moment when the hunting started...you had to find you first victim and it wasn't as hard as you thought it would be. A woman visibly confused was desperately looking around for help. She didn't scream...but was surely confused. As she noticed you she started to scream and run into the other direction. Adrenalin was rushing through your whole body and you quickly started to hunt her. She was much slower than you, and you quickly caught up to her. "Don't kill her...bring her to the edge of despair..." the mask ordered and so you aimed for her leg. Blood started to be visible on her skirt and she started to scream out in pain, falling onto the hard stone floor, clenching her leg. "You're a monster..." she whispered as you walked up to her, looking down into her pity looking face. You aimed the katana at her neck. "Do it...kill me." she said. "I don't want to live in a world like this! This violence...I'd rather take my own life!" she screamed at you, as she was backing up to the edge of the high building. You glanced at her for one last time before she crawled over the edge, killing herself.

You widen your eyes as you realized what just happened. You killed a person...not with your own hands but mentally. She did it in her own will...you tried to talk to yourself...but in the end it was your fault. You glanced around, as you noticed a man with the same mask standing on the opposite building, with a rifle, pointing directly at you! You quickly duck down and shut your eyes closed. A shot was heard and you feared the worst.

You suddenly heard something fall down and you took a glance back. There was a man with a hole in his skull...from a head shot. He had a knife in his hands. He was probably about to kill you and this mysterious man saved you...you thought and turned back to him, gently nodding to him as you observed him grabbing a cigarette and lighting it. Then your head suddenly hit a piece of information...memories started to rush through your brain and you saw the same man that just saved you, walking beside you in a park. It was a very short memory but it was something...You still wanted to find out who you were after all...despite the masks orders you decided to go into the same direction to hunt for more victims and to find him. You weren't able to talk but you might be able to give him some signs to communicate with him.

Fact was...you had to talk to this man.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤
My god I love this anime so much and let's not get started about Sniper Kamen oof! Anyways I hope you enjoy the story so far!