𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥

You moved towards the black-haired girl. "What's your name?" you asked as she sighed. "My name is Yuri Honjo..." he said as you widen your eyes. "Do you have a brother called Rika Honjo?" Sniper asked as he was reloading his rifle. She glanced at him in surpise as she nod. "How do you guys know?" she replied.

You sat down in front of her and began to tell the story of you and Sniper. After about an hours she glanced out of the window as she sighed. "So you work with my brother..." and he went to get the mouth less mask huh?" She asked and you nod. "Exactly. He's trying to free me and my husband." you said as you held your mouth in surprise.

Sniper stopped cleaning his rifle as he glanced into your beautiful eyes. "H-husband?" he stuttered and you started to blush like crazy."Uhm...I can explain..." you said as he moved towards you, grabbing you chin and placing a passionate kiss onto your lips. "I love you too." he stated as you heard the joy out of his voice. "Ugh..get a room you two." the blonde-haired said as she rolled her eyes. "We'll do that later." you snapped and she blushed of that thought. "E-excuse m-me?" she stuttered and you raised your eyebrow. "You heard me." you growled as she glanced away angrily.

"That's Mayuko Nise, she's my personal bodyguard." Rika said as she chuckled softly. "Hey, don't tell them my name you idiot!" she snapped at Rika who just smiled at you and Sniper. A ringing phone then broke the silence as Rika glanced at her bag pack. "This must be my brother! Please let me take it." She begged as you walked up to the bag pack, picking up the phone and putting it to her ear. "Brother! are you alright?" she said as she glanced up to you. "I am fine...I found your two friends." Rika continued. "Yes I am fine, I am tied up but what's up with you?" she asked as her face turned into fear.

"You're getting attacked? Where? Hey! Rika? Are you still on the phone?!" she shouted as tears swell up her eyes. "We need to safe my brother! He's getting attacked!" she said as she struggled with her ropes. "Please! I am begging you!" she shouted as you suddenly felt the urge to free her. Was this...because she became closer to god? "Damn you..." you growled as you grabbed a knife to cut her ropes. "Free Nise as well." she ordered and you did as told. You bit down onto your teeth as you growled at her. "You'll help us right?" she asked.

She wasn't wrong. You made a promise with Rika...and if something happens to him, it's kind of your fault as well. "Fine..." you agreed as Sniper took his rifle and then took your hand as you began to chase after Yuri and Nise who already ran off. "He said something of a really tall building to the north of him. "He's this way then." Sniper said as he pointed at the direction. "Let's go then." you said as you ran out of the building. While Rika and Nise ran over the bridge, Sniper stopped in front of it as he glanced down.

"Hey...look at me. Don't look down." you reassured as you were the first one to step onto the bridge. Rike and Nise glanced back and you gave them a nod for them to keep going. "Why do I have this..." he growled as you grabbed his chin and looked into his eyes. "Hey...I said look at me." you repeated as you gently took both of his hands. He was trembling as he grabbed your hands tighter. "Take a deep breath." you spoke as you slowly led him.

You two soon arrived in the middle of the bridge as he widen his eyes. "Go down damnit!" he spoke as he pushed you down, saving you from the sniper shot. You glanced at the direction and noticed a girl, pointing her rifle at the both of you as you heard another shoot.

"Damnit!" 

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Sorry for not updating! But luckily I managed to get some new ideas for this ff <33