𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 - 𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝

He moved closer, hovering over you."Are you sure about that?" He asked and you nod as you glanced into his black eyes. "W-we should start slow....with...hugging?" you suggested and he nod. You two went to the couch again and sat both down, awkwardly. No one of you really wanted to make the first move so you eventually gave in and hugged him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he slid his arm around your waist. The body contact seemed to wor and you got a flashback.

It was a dark and rainy night...you were on your way home from a restaurant. You didn't had a umbrella and your clothes were soaking wet from the rain. As you glanced back you noticed a tall person, catching up with you. The figure was eventually walking beside you, holding the umbrella over you, shielding you from the rain. "Hey what took you so long Makoto...you baka." You growled and the figure laughed. It turned out to be the sniper. "Honey don't call me like that. I just went to the bathroom to refresh myself...and boom...you were already gone. Me as a nice gentlemen just wanted to shield you from the dangerous rain...but you of course...you didn't wait because you're so impatient." he chuckled as you two continued to walk, as you took a hold of his hands and you weaved your fingers with his. You still weren't able to see his face since he wore a hat covering his left side of the face. You shrugged playful and continued to walk, pulling him under the umbrella chuckling. You two continued to walk in the dark streets of Tokyo chatting and making jokes as two men started to approach. They were all suited up but tall and muscular...you immediately saw danger...Seconds later your instinct proved to be right because as soon as you glanced back at the men you saw a fist aiming right for your face...then everything went black...

And the memory faded...So his name is Makoto...you thought
Other than you the Sniper still seemed to be trapped in a memory as he clanged onto you tightly and hugged you event tighter as before. So we were lovers...you thought...remembering him calling you honey. You had to smile at the thought and he was yours. Sniper gasped for air as he held you even tighter, looking at you worried. "(Y/N)..." he said and you answered with "Makoto..." You two both glanced in each others eyes. "We were lovers." you both said at the same time as he pulled you closer, onto his lap. "How could I only know a few things about you..." he mumbled and you melted in his embrace. "I only saw a little piece as well..." you recalled and you cupped his cheek. "It's better than nothing...I mean-" you stuttered, still not believing that you just found out that he was your boyfriend...or maybe even husband? But how did you two meet? And how long have you known each other.

"Did you see my face?" You asked and he shook his head. "No...the only thing I wasn't able to see was your face...but your voice...it was you." he spoke and you thought about it. The mask doesn't seem to want us to see our faces...maybe if we did we would remember each other again? So many questions gave you a headache and you sighed.

Suddenly you heard the voice in your head again..."bring the people to the edge of despair...bring the people to the edge of despair.." it repeated and you stood up, fighting against the commands. "The mask is telling me to do it again..." you said desperately as you stood up, grabbing your katana and dagger. "So does mine...it seems like they're trying to fix our masks and prevent us from finding out more..."He said, clearly struggling against the masks orders. He quickly put the clothes on and then grabbed his rifle.

"Let's just make sure to stay together.." you lastly spoke and he nod, walking beside you, grabbing your hand to keep you close. You two were like zombies that were fully aware of what they were about to do...killing people...

——————————————————————
I got so many good ideas ahh but I will keep you waiting for the smut x3 Sniper kamen isn't really a greedy person ;))