𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

Your head was spinning and you fell into a deep void, it was dark and from the far, you were able to hear Snipers voice shouting your name. You began to sink deeper and you slowly closed your eyes.

The sun was shining on your face and you felt the warmth, tickling your face. you glanced around. You were on the ground, not on a skyscraper anymore...where were you?
You stood up and held your head. It hurt like hell and you stumbled up some stairs. There you saw it...it was you, and Makoto...as children. You two were playing on the playground, like normal little children. They didn't seem to notice you as you just watched them having fun.

„Hey (Y/N) you will never catch me!" Makoto shouted as your little self was chasing after him. He was fast, but you were able to outsmart him and catch him. "I got you! You owe me something now!" you said as you crossed your arms proudly, sticking out your tongue. "What about a kiss?" Makoto suggested and your little self turned into a tomato in seconds. "Ewww...why would I want that! Kissing is for losers" you said as you stood there with a face of disgust. Sniper was a seducer as a kid already...you smiled to yourself as little Makoto ended up sneaking a kiss onto the cheek of your younger self as he started to run away chuckling again. After that, the memory faded and you closed your eyes due to bright light, shining on you.

As you reopened your eyes again you found yourself in an abandoned building, hearing a scream. It didn't sound like any person...it sounded like you! You quickly rushed around the corner only to see you all chained up as a guy was cutting into your side, smiling while you desperately bit onto your lips, silencing yourself. The iron door got opened and Makoto got brought in, glancing into your eyes. His eyes got filled with fear immediately as he tried to free himself, running towards you. But his plan quickly got crushed as the guy pushed him down, pressing him against the stone floor. "This is what happens when you try to kill our boss...watch your girlfriend as she gets tortured." the man said smiling and your younger self glanced at Sniper in horror. "No...noo-stop it! It's not my fault...I'm sorry.." he shouted and then you remembered. Makoto was saying that back then when he had his nightmare...so it was a memory...you thought. You two must have been some kind of job killer if that's true what the man said just now.

The bright light shined on you again and you woke up, opening your eyes and seeing Sniper Kamen, hovering over you. The memory took its end and you were back... "Thank god (Y/N), you're okay..." he said as he pulled you into a tight and long hug. You replied the hug by wrapping your arms around his neck, closing your eyes, and smiling to yourself. Explaining what you just witnessed can wait...you just need his embrace now, and nothing else.

After some time he let go of you. He then pushed your mask up and kissed you. His lips were so soft and they were perfectly matching yours. The kiss lasted for only a few seconds, but it was enough to take your breath away. He gently pulled the mask back down and then glanced into your eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked and you nod, sitting up and standing up.

This turned out to be not the greatest idea you've had because you ended up losing your balance and falling into Sniper's arms. "Hey there...you're still hurt from the grenade. I might need to change the bandages..." he said and you gently nod. "Sure thing... but now let's keep moving okay?" you asked and he sighed, picking you up bridal style. "I'll carry you...relax a bit.." he said and you blushed. You had to think back as you didn't remember him at all and your heart was beating fast.

"Let's find ourselves some nice place shall we?"

——————————————————————

I apologize for the late update but I hope you guys like it. <33 If you want a comfort character letter click on the link in my bio I love you all <3 and enjoy the weekend.