4

Another random part but kinda links to the last random one.

Minho's POV

I had just finished cleaning myself up and began heading back to my room for sleep until I saw her.

The way her smile made everyone else smile, and the way hair fell perfectly around her face made me feel weak. Her eyes flickered up and met with mine, we froze in place. "So, that was some stunt you pulled the other night" I blurted. She scoffed, then rolled her eyes and  continued walking past me. I was still standing staring at where she just was, "Do you like him y/n?" I said bluntly. "What" I heard her murmur, I whipped my head around to see her pause facing me. "Do you like Thomas?" I spoke. "What if I did Minho? You've shown me how much you care, why would it matter to you?" she said, growing irritated. "Because" I said, "Because what?" she spoke. "Because I think I'm in love with you and it terrifies me. Whatever there is between us, it is the best thing I have ever felt and there isn't one day that passes where I don't think of you. Seeing you with Thomas the other night broke me y/n because I thought... I thought you loved me back".

She slowly reached up to cup my face, and before I knew it I felt the breath being knocked out of me as her lips collided with mine. Her small hand was gripping the back of my shirt as I placed one of my hands on her waist and the other on her soft cheek. I could feel the world disappearing around us as the warmth of her body pushed up against mine. I had never gotten so lost in a kiss before. I trailed my tongue along her bottom lip and slipped my hand into her hair, tugging slightly which caused a whimper to escape from her lips. She pulled away from the kiss, our chests rising and falling quickly as we struggled to catch our shaky breaths. My lips throbbed and my eyes lingered on her lips. "I love you back" she whispered. I looked into her eyes that were now full of lust and smiled before placing a light kiss on her wet, red lips.