Chapter 1

Chapter 1, New home.

Takes place in: 23rd of  November, Saturday.

   Skye picked up last suitcase, it was a blue with black handler and bottom. She pulled out the handler, and quickly took a look at herself in the mirror: She had her hair styled in a nice ponytail, and pitch black beanie with phoenix on it. Her top was a white t-shirt with black stripes on sleeves of the shirt. Her pants were tight leather leggns, and shoes- casual chunky white sneakers. 

She quickly put on the gloves, witch were there for some heartbreaking reasons. Her abusive step-father was just horrible to her. That's the reason why she is moving to Forks. Her mother loves the abuser, but she also want's the best for Skye. 

Skye took her black adidas jacket, and walked downstairs. It was a mess like always: the birch wood planks were scattered with sketches of different kinds of houses: Her step-father was an archhitect. 

She sighed, and stared at her cat: It was a turkish van with green eyes. She patted him, and said: ''You'll be missed, Fluffy...''

She quickly walked over to exit, dragging her suitcase behind her. She opened the door, and inhaled the fresh air. Sun beams hit her eyes, so she quickly pulled out her black sunglasses, putting them on. She closed the door behind her, and walked over the silver Honday opening the trunk and putting the suitcase in it horizontally. 

Closing the trunk she hopped in the back seat, pulling the sea belt over my chest and plugging it in. I quickly greeted my mother with a ''Good morning mom!''.

Her mother was wearing a white blouse with blue flowers, and white jeans that loosened at tips. Her purple hair was curled up, ommited. Her tan skin was a bit shaded with shades, her lips rose red. 

Skyes mother was a makeup artist, so she always looked amizing. Her mother triggered the engine, and drove over to the airport. 

Skye was sitting and stared outside the window, her eyes staring at everything that the car passed by.

She was at the same time happy to leave: At home her step-dad abused her both mentally and phisically, and in school: it was just slightly better. She just never got noticed: Never. She always emberrased herself in maths, making herself a fool. Only thing she was good at was P.E. 

But noone seemed to notice it, as all the girls: they were all bad at it, and ofcourse, they were all swinging over the boys: ofcourse the handsome and popular ones. That left Skye never noticed, even thou her PE teacher praised her. She said that Skye should go to Track Field Athletics. But Skye never thought that it's her destination. 

Only thing that was dear to her was her mother and her cat, Fluffy. She allowed few tears to fall down by, but quickly whiped them away with a tissue that was in her backpack.

Soon enought they were by the port gates, dragging the two suitcases over to the plane. Skye pulled out her phone, and took the last selfie with her mother, hugging her afterwards. ''I'll miss you, mom... I wish i didn't need to go...'' she said, lying the last half. 

''I do wish so too... You can still change your mind...'' said her mother, looking into her eyes.

''I wan't to go, mom. It'll be a new beginning! New opportinities!'' Skye lied agin, sounding actually convincing in her mothers eyes.

''Okay. Go, plane goes in fifteen minutes!'' said her mother, patting her shoulder.

Skye nodded, and walked over to the plane. She showed the guard her ticket, and she walked in. Skye quickly found her seat: sitting in it. She pulled out her headphones, and connected them to her phone.