Chapter 2

Chapter 2, Sunday's storm

Takes place in: 24th of November, Sunday.

Skye woke up from a loud bang from kitchen, with her eyes wide.

She let out a sigh, it was a new morning: new day. Last day before attending to the new school? Yes.

Skye walked over to the closet, but decited agnist changing. She was too warm and too comfortable in this chlotes. She walked down the wooden stairs, more like ran down. Actually.

She ran over to the kitchen, and saw her father with a pancake and pan on floor, looking just confused. She let out a chuckle, and said ''What did you did?''

''Well, i tried to make pancakes. But then when i tried to throw them, turn around... It fell with the pan!'' said her father sounding quite flustrated, actually. Skye chuckled, and said ''Let me bake them, and then i would like you to drive me to a shop. We have almost no food!''

''Okay okay! Firstly, make the pancakes...'' said her father, and sat down in a seat. He crossed his legs. Don't know how. And pulled out a newspaper. Wondering what so important an intresting here in Forks.

She quickly poured the mass on pan, and waited for it to cook enought on first side. She listened to the noises of her father sundering the pages, and pancake cooking.

She quickly used the spoon to turn it around, and waited for few minuted for it to bake.

After like twenty minutes they were both full and ready to go. Skye was wearing red hoodie and blue skirt, with black knee-high socks. She also had the same chunky sneakers like last time, and she had made a list of stuff. Her father was wearing a white t-shirt, black jeans and black jacket. They were both wearing normal chlothes, and went over to her father's car.

They both drove over to a building witch might be be the biggest in Forks she had seen. They parked near the entrance, and walked in the store. It was rather big, but nothing compared to Tagret or Walmart. They both suck tho...

''Hello mrs!'' she heard her father say to the worker, and she said ''Oh, Hello John! Who's that by your side?'' she pointed at me. I awkwardly waved and said ''Hello, Im Skye Jones. Daughter of his''

''I never knew your daighter would grow so much! She's so cute! Awww!'' unknown lady ran up to her and cupped her cheeks. Skye sent her father a glare, while he just chuckled. ''Okay, i think that's enought. We still have to shop.'' said her father, pulling me out of her grasp.

They both walked throught the store and Skye gazed at her list:

●Cream

●Milk

●Cereal

●Tomato Sauce

●Chicken meat

●Cheese

●Vegetables

●Chocolate cookies

Tea

●Coffe

Beans

Skye thought a bit, and walked down the store. Walking past many unnecesarry products, they both put everything they needed in the cart. What she did not see that he put some cats food in it. 

Soon they were at the exit, her father payed for everything the bought and they went to car. Her father pressed the button on his keys and unlocked the car, putting he products we bought in th trunk. He closed it and walked over to the front seat, and sat in it. From inside, he opened the door for me, and i smiled. Hopped in and with a sharp movement closed the door.