Chapter 3

Before we begin, sorry for not updating for a while, i decited to pay more attention to my mental state, physical state and all of that. As spring and all is starting, it will be harder and harder for me to update, as all competitions in sport, exams in school, but i'm not giving up >:< I have started, and sooner or later i will finish this! 

Chapter 3, New School.

Takes place in: 25th of November, Monday. 

Skye wake up from the clock ringing, it seemed like it was about Half-past six. She groaned, rubbing her eyes. She streched her legs, and swinged them out of the bed. She walked over to the closet, and took chlothes that seemed legit for a normal day of school, and she would not look like a hilighter.

That's why she picked a casual white hoodie with black hood and seeves, and black leggins. Her hair was on her casual hairstyle: loose and her head covered a green and red-ish beanie. It had small wing-like decorations on sides.

She quickly took her school backpack, it was empty as she did not had any school supplies at the moment. She put a pencil case and notebooks, placed them in, and went downstairs. She went to kitchen and had breakfast. She ate cereal with milk, nothing special. 

She yawned, as it was still pretty ealy for her. After finishing her short breakfast, she ran upstairs to brush her teeth. She took out her purple toothbrush and but on the toothpaste on it. 

Skye put the toothbrush in her mouth brushing her teeth. After like three minutes, she rinsed her mouth, and dryed it with a paper towel. She gazed at the clock, it was already about 8.AM. 

That meant school will start soon, so she needs to drive there. Skye quickly feed Lilac, patted Ollie, and ran over to closet to take a jacket. She took a pretty thick, black jacket with black fluff on hood. She put on her long, black gloves because of the obvious reasons.

She walked down the stairs, taking her car keys and walked outside the house. It was ligthly raining outside, it made Skye walk to her car faster. She pressed the button on the keys, and the door unlocked.  

Skye opened the door and hopped in, putting her back next to her. She triggered the engine, and slowly drove backwards. She had a drivers license, but she was not used to cars like this at all.

Soon she was at the road to school, staring at every single sign, to make sure she doesn't pass the school. Soon she saw a sign with 'Forks High School'. It was the school, where she needed to attend, thought Skye, and drove in the small driveway to the parkinglots.

She climbed out of the car, taking th ebackpack with her and locking it. There weren't bunch of cars around here, just like five or six. She earned some curious stares from few students, but she didn't really mind it. If someone new would come into a school, ofcourse they would get attention.

But Skye thought not for long, like in her case. She thinks that she will be forgotton about, just in few weeks as others realise that she's boring as hell...

Skye walked to the house that seemed to be administration, if you can trust the big steel sign on it's wall at least.

She quetly opened door, and walked in. It seemed lovely, warm and welcoming in the small room. It had floor of oak woodes planks, a lot of green plants in brown, bracken pots and red rug with 'welcome' on it. Table was located in the middle of room, and a kind-looking, purple haired female sat in the chair.

She raised her head, and said ''Hello there! You must be... Skye Jones!'' said the miss, checking the papers. ''Welcome to Forks Highschool! I'm your principal, Mrs.Sparkle! Im also known as Sparkle Specialist in this school, so you don't get cofused.''

Sparke Specialist took out some papers, map, and books: ''Here's the map'' she handed me a piece of paper with house numbers and names. ''There's your shcedule for week, and remember, in end of every week you need to take this back. At every single class, your teacher will have to signature the row. That will tell if you were at the classroom that day.'' She handed me a piece of thick paper, and showed me where and how it would work.

''Lastly, here's books'' she handed me a pile of books, witch didn't seem heavy at all. But as soon as whole weight of books was in her hands, she almost fell. But it made Sparkle Specialist and her laugh. She quickly stuffed the books in her bag, and said ''Thanks, i'll get going now!'' and went... she didn't even knew where she went herself!

Skye stopped walking, and took a look at the schedule: It seemed like today she had Physics, Arts, Double Maths, Lunch, Literature and Georgaphy. Not the worst day, but there could be some PE at least. She rolled her own eyes, and checked the map for Physics house. 

It seemed to be at the opposite side of the place she was at the moment, and it seemed to be only five minutes until the next lesson. She walked over to the house with number 7, witch was Physics.

Skye opened door, and walked in the corridor. It seemed lovely: bunch of green and overall just warm tones. She took off her jacked, and hanged it in wardrobe. She walked in the classroom, earning a bunch of curious stares. 

She walked over to teacher, and showed her the card. She quickly signatured it, pointing at some seat at back, saying ''You'll sit with Catalyst, go!'' and Skye walked off, going to the seat. She sat down there, and wait for that 'Catalyst' girl, or a boy, noone knows to show up.

Soon enought, a girl with black mask, white and purple hair sat down next to her. She was wearing black high-neck sweatshirt, and baggy dark joggers. ''Hello! I'm Catalyst! It's nice to see new students here!''

She was unecpectedly social! Not bad! ''Hi! It's nice to meet you too! My name is Skye, Skye Jones.'' she politely said to Catalyst. ''You must be the daughter of Mr.Jones!''

''Well yeah, i am'' Skye awkwardly scratched her neck. ''Nice! So, tell me something about yourself! I bet we could make good friends!'' said Catalyst.

''Well, as you know i'm Skye Jones, sixteen years old, and im good at PE, and that is pretty much it?'' said Skye, still observing the girl in front oh her. ''Wow! I like PE aswell! So my name is Catalyst, im sixteen, turning seventeen next week!'' Said Catalyst.

''Hi Cat!'' Skye heard a girl say. She was wearing white and pink hoodie, and black leggins. Also some sort of tiger helmet on her head, a mask covering her mouth. She seemed to be little tan, with brown eyes.

''Oh, hi Vi!'' Skye heard Catalyst say. She seemed to be named Vi! And she's also a friend of Catalyst, seemed so.

''What's the nice lady besides you?'' Skye heard Vi ask, and Catalyst simply smiled: ''She's named Skye Jones! Daugher of out police cheff!''

''Oh, hi Skye! My name is Vi, and i'm seventeen years old, also i like foxes'' Skye chuckled at the last part of sentence. 

''Class, quet!'' Skye heard the teacher yell, and hitting the ruler agnist the table. ''Today we have a new girl in our class, stand up and introduce yourself!'' teacher said toSkye.

Skye awkwardly stood up, and said ''Hello, Im Skye Jones sixteen years old. Thats it.'' and immediatly sat down, staring at her hands as everyones eyes lingered on her. ''Class, don't you see that she's uncomfortable? Eyes off'' said Mrs, and hit the table with a ruler once agin.

''So, now were learning about 'Pressure''' said teacher. ''Everyone, open up your notebooks and books, we have ony have 40fourty minutes to do this.''

Skye opened her notebook and book, in middle whispering to Catalyst for the page. ''So, write down what i say word-to-word: 'Pressure is defined as the force F per unitarea A, so P= f/a' Skye closely listened, even if she knew this topic very well.

After Physics, Skye was walking next to Vi and Catalyst through school with both of them rambling about other students at the school. Skye caught names like Siren,witch supposingly was the school's bully. But Skye begin the person she is, simply shrugged and continiued walking forward.

''What do you have now?'' asked Catalyst, gazing at Skye. ''I think i have Arts now'' said Skye, gazing at the big MAP on the wall, looking for directions. ''Oh well! good luck there, teachers not nice'' snickered Vi, and said ''We're going to English, bye!''

''Okay! See you laterr!''