The Woman with the Green Eyes - Part 1

Ricky lay on his back as his girlfriend prepared all of the materials.

This was the jackpot in his mind. He had told his girlfriend about ABDL and at first she has squinted her eyes and gotten really quiet.

"What?" she has asked, shrinking back on the couch. "ABDL?"

Ricky explained the best he could, stumbling over his words in the process. This was supposed to be an easy task but for some reason, that fucking podcast by that "mommy" in California made it sound way too easy.

But she accepted him and the fun started. After all, she was in love with him. They'd do anything for each other.

Which is why he was now on the floor as her girlfriend prepared the changing supplies. She powered his bottom, dusting him througally. This came only after she'd given an extreme helping of baby oil making sure to get all of his parts down there.

Next she brought up the diaper, crisp and white, between his legs and taped him shut. Ricky loved hearing the crinkle of the plastic as it closed over his tummy. But what he liked the most was when his girlfriend patted him on the front of his diaper after a successful diapering.

"Are you ready?" his girlfriend asked as she backed up just a little bit.

Ricky nodded.

Ally then took a pacifier and put it in her mouth. Then leaned over and grabbed her cellphone, snapping photos of his diaper.
"Put your hand on the front." she insisted on directing him.

He complied.

"Lie flat." she demanded, that menacing twinkle in her voice.

Ricky complied.

You see, she had gotten really into his fetish, because the domineering personality inside of her could finally come out. Once he had told her about the fetish, she was more than happy to comply once she learned she could publicly humiliate her boyfriend without actually ruining his career.

They'd take photos every time his diaper was changed and then post them online. Oh how she love the comments that flooded in. Of course, his face was never in the photos, just hits of it. They were professionals after all.

As the day went on Ricky would go about his business, meal prepping for the week, doing a few household chores and watching rugby on television. By the middle of the day, his diaper was fuly saturated. Ricky liked it when it got to this point. He'd open and close his legs, rest his hands on his diaper and start making eyes at his girlfriend.

"Ally?" he asked tentatively to his girlfriend who was engrossed with the match on television.

She looked over, keeping one eye on the television.

He gestured to his diaper. "I was going to go change."

She grinned. "Hold on." Ally ran and grabbed her camera. "This is adorable."

Indeed. In his rugby jersey and extremely thick diaper, he looked ridiculous. Ally placed the pacifier back in his mouth and insisted on taking several photos.

After she went to the computer and uploaded them.

"Baby pretending to be a man watching Rugby." she captioned one of them. After checking to make sure his face wasn't visible (that hat was obscuring it) she clicked upload and went about her day.

"Oh wait." Ally giggled. "Boy needs a change."

So Ricky got a change. She laid him on his back, squishing his diaper with her hand and giving him a raging boner. To make matters even better for him, the game was on in the background making him feel absolutely hopeless. Imagine having sports playing while your girlfriend puts you in a diaper.