2

(50+ comments)

𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍
you cheat, i cheat love ..
𝐆𝐀 – 𝐀𝐓𝐋
{ 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 }
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

baby was in the kitchen with her god daddy as she ate some Jamaican food.

" AIN NO PRESSURE BOUT NO NIGGA HOE AND AINT NO MF PRESSURE BOUT NO NIGGA HOE " somebody started beating on the door.

baby smacked her lips hearing the familiar voice and got up off the counter.

" blicky why da hell is u beating on my door dat damn hard " baby put her hand on her hip.

blicky and nem brushed passed her making baby smacked the back of they heads.

" fucking buzzards " baby mumbled

walking in the living room where she heard them at.

" even tho i'm too young for this i'll eat yo butt yo booty " blicky sung flicking his tongue

everybody scrunched they face up.

" eating booty for grown men ... AND IMMA LIL ASS BOY " kodak said

everybody busted out laughing and baby smacked who was next to her which was pappy

" stop touching me lil boy " pappy moved away from
her

" bitch " she bucked at him 3 seconds later he jumped.

" ole dick sucking lips ahh "

kodak and blicky busted out laughing while pappy mugged her.

" fuck u " pappy mumbled going to sit on the couch.

baby shrugged and went into the kitchen to get something to drink

" ouu he musta jus brought this " baby mumbled getting Arizona tea out the fridge.

walking back in the living room she sat on the couch by kodak.

" you look like under the bed " baby told kodak

" i- that's real dark " he said

" that's the point "

blicky and baby both busted out laughing as kodak sat there with a stank face.

pappy looked up from his phone and his eyes went towards baby.

he stared at her smile. she had purple braces that made her already big lips plump and she kept them hydrated.

his eyes then traveled up to her hair that was in a messy bun, then down her tittes.

she had on a spaghetti strap white shirt and some fitted basketball shorts that showed her figure.

he saw all her tattoos and piercings. her shirt showcased her little stomach that had a belly ring and her medium sized tittes was pierced too.