show me your moves (spicy)

midas x fem!reader

ooo it's the first spicy one y'all, buckle up!

warnings: slightly suggestive themes (they're horny innit 🥴 )

also i recommend you watch the dance before you read, or listen to the song when it gets to the part. the story will make a little more sense if you do, but it's just a suggestion!

ok, onto the story!!

-

-

-

Y/N POV

It was late at night, most of the agents had gone to sleep, but I was wide awake dancing like it was my last in the training room. Dancing had always been something I enjoyed doing ever since I was little. But because of the constant threat of shadow, and the copious amounts of paperwork, it had been hard to find the time.

The only time was when no one else was awake, which I didn't really mind too much. Even though I thought I was a good dancer, I was always embarrassed to do it around any of the agents. Well, except for Peely when he was practically on his knees begging to learn the WAP for Brutus. (A/N peely would definitely be the best at the wap) 

The one person I probably would never show my dancing to was Midas. Ever since I had joined the Agency, there was something about him that made me fall for him. From his tattoos, to his beautiful golden hands, to his perfect face, he was practically irresistible. But in fear of being rejected, I never showed him my true feelings.

As the song I was dancing to came to a close, I caught my breath and took a long sip from my water bottle. The cool liquid leaving a refreshing feeling in my throat. I set the bottle down, going over to my youtube playlist of saved dance practices. I scrolled down until I found one I had been practicing last week, 'Tail' by Sunmi.

The dance was amazing, the movements capturing the sensual essence of the song.

I hit play on the video, trying to familiarize the moves before I started for real.

Midas POV

Like usual, today had been long and stressful to say the least. Piles of paperwork and emails that weren't as finished as I liked them to be. But that was the price I paid for trying to save the world.

Despite all the work I'd done, my body was not ready to go to sleep yet. I decided to go down to the kitchen to grab a glass of water that I desperately needed.

Walking into the kitchen, I heard the faint sounds of music coming from the training room.

Who's up at this hour? Well, besides me of course. I thought, looking at the small clock on the counter.

I soon left the kitchen, wondering who could've been listening to music in the training room at midnight.

As I entered the large doorway, I was met with the lovely sight of y/n dancing in front of the mirror. My eyes widening as I saw her hips moving to the beat.

Shit, I really hope she doesn't notice me, I thought, feeling the heat begin to rise on my cheeks.

When y/n first came to the Agency, I couldn't help but take a liking to her. She was so captivating, from her (h/l) (h/c) hair, to her gorgeous physique, and that beautiful smile. Even though it felt wrong, me being her boss and her being my agent, I fell more and more in love with her everyday.

I had her speak a few times about her dancing, but she was always so keen on not showing anyone. The idea of her dancing was so amazing to me, perhaps tonight would be the night she'd finally show me.