.

She wiped off her tears and emptied the guest room. She was striding to the staircase when Sameer bumped into her.

"Oh sorry. Aap kahin jaldi mein jarahe ho?"

"Nahi Sameer woh.. haan."

Sameer could see it. Karan and Preeta's behaviors were clearly showing, that there's something really wrong. Sameer didn't want to ask or interfere, but he was worried.

"Bhabhi, woh na Karan bhi ki tabiyat kuch theek nahi hai, toh.."

"Kya hua Karan ko?"

"Arey nahi, aisi koi baat nahi hai, woh unko thoda headache horahaa thaa toh woh medicines lekar sogaye hain. Maine sochaa aapko bata doon."

"Achha.. theek hai, tum jao.. "

Sameer nodded, and went away from there. Preeta sighed. Suddenly she realized that she has not taken her suitcase with her. She turned back, heading to his room, which she once called theirs'.

---------

"Karan, tum sote huye bhi kitne pyaarey lagte ho. I'm so proud of myself ke mai tumse pyaar karti hoon. I mean look at you! Those eyes, that nose, and.. those lips.."

Lust was very evident in her eyes. She kept her hand on Karan's cheek, and started leaning to his lips.

---------

"Yeh sab meri wajah se hua hai."

Kritika sat on her bed, holding her forehead. She was finding herself the reason of everything wrong happening between Karan and Preeta.

"Meri shaadi, mere masle.. yeh sab meri ghalati hai. Sab meri ghalati hai!" She ended up crying.

The door of the room opened and Prithvi entered inside.

"Arey, Kritu, tum ro kyun rahi ho? Dekho Kritika, tum tension mat lo, jo bhi problems hain sab theek hojayenge okay. Don't worry, okay?"

Prithvi side hugged her and she nodded holding his hand.

---------

Preeta pushed the door of the room, and the scene her eyes saw happening made her forget everything else.

Her tongue got speechless, and she shook her head with tears.

---------

He dialed her number keeping the phone on his ear, and she took no time to pick his call up.

"Hey Sammy.. kya hogaya, aaj tumhe meri yaad agayi?"

"Kya baat hai lamboo, tumne bhi aaj meri call ek ring se bhi pehle uthaali?"

"Kya matlab? Mai hameshaa hi jaldi call uthaati hoon okay. I'm very fast you know."

Sameer nodded his head with a smile.

"Achha call kyun ki hai waise?"

Sameer's smile changed into worry.

"Woh Shrishti, mujhe na Karan bhai aur Preeta bhabhi ke beech kuch gadbad lagrahi hai."

"Arey unke beech mein toh gadbad hoti rehti hai chill karo tum."

"Arey nahi, waisi gadbad nahi Shrishti.. matlab, jis tarhan se woh dono baat karrahe hain, behave karrahe hain, aur unka chehra bhi saaf saaf batarahaa hai ke kuch huaa hai."

Shrishti tightened her jaw and her grip on the phone.

"Zaroor uss nakkati dayan ya uss Mahira chudail ne kuch gadbad ki hogi. I just hope, jo bhi problem ho, wo theek hojaye. Tum tension na lo okay, byee!"

"Mujhe darr lagrahaa hai yaar Shrishti.."

"Arey maine bola na tension na lo? Don't worry. Daro matt. Okay."

"Hmm. Bye."

"Bye."

But the worry etched on Sameer's face remained constant.

---------

A tear rolled down her cheek and she clenched her fist.

She entered into the room like wind, and pulled Mahira harshly with her arm.

---------

"Yeh kya karne wali thi tum! Haan!?" Preeta shouted, throwing her with a jerk in the terrace.

Mahira was getting lumps in her throat. It wasn't the first time she saw Preeta like this, nor was it the first time she was freaking out and feeling like failing her heart seeing this side of her.

She just wanted to leave that place, but this obsessed woman can't let it all be. She has developed a really bad habit of calling things hers' which aren't even one percent hers', and she can't help herself with that.

"Kya ghalat kiya maine.. h..haan, k..kya ghalat kiyaaaa? Kareeb jarahi thi na uske, apne hi Karan ke kareeb-"

Before she could complete, Preeta's hand did it's job very well on Mahira's cheek.

She held her shoulders and pinned her to the wall.

"Aah.."

"Dobara agar yeh bakwaas ki na, toh achha nahi hoga."

She was infuriated as ever. She tried to kiss her man. Could she even leave that lizard now? Everyone is aware of her possessive side. It doesn't come very often, but when it comes, it's worth the watch.

"Bolungi. Baar baar bolungi. Karan mera hai mera hai mera hai mer-"

Preeta twisted her hand tightly on her back. She wasn't joking around this time. Mahira really pressed her wrong buttons, proving it to be very wrong for herself.

"Ouch.. chodo Preeta.. aah, dard horaha hai mujhe.. chodo..."

She twisted it even more, holding her face roughly with her other hand, making her cry in pain.

She had her red, wrathful eyes fixed into Mahira's.

"Preeta mera haath chodo please.. mujhe bohot zyada dard horaha hai.."

"Apni hadh mein raho. Apni hadh mein. Samjhi! Karan tumhara nahi hai. Uska saaya tak bhi tumhara nahi hai!"

She twisted her hand tighter and harder.

"Hh....haan! nahi hai, nahi hai woh mera. Uska kuch bhi mera nahi hai.. Karan sirf tumhara hai.."

"Aur tum dobara aisi ghatiya harkat aur baat karne ka socho gi bhi nahi. Tum Karan ke layak hi nahi ho! Bolo!"

"Haan.. nahi karoongi.. na bolungi.."

"Aur!?" She hardened her harsh grip on her face.

"Ouchh.. ss.. a..aur, aur mai uske layak hi nahi hoon.. bilkul layak nahi hoon mai uske.."

Preeta tightened her jaw and moved out of the terrace, throwing her on the floor.

---------