Part 1

Jungkook was having a normal day in his 4 story mansion. He was sitting in his library, it was a small rectangular room with high ceilings and white walls, which you can't see because the walls were covered with books. There was a large window that overlooked an overgrown garden that Jungkook was too lazy to cut. He was sitting in the middle of the room, on a red armchair next to a red couch.

He enjoys reading twilight, it's his favourite book. He is almost definitely on team Edward. He had read the book so many times that he has lost count. He has always had a thing for romance. Jungkook decided he was going to go out for a walk for once, he hadn't been in ages and he thought he could get some extra vitamins. he went downstairs and put on his coat and shoes when tying his shoes, he could've sworn he'd heard something coming from the shoe but he just brushed it off. as soon as he was about to walk out the door he heard a faint voice, "j-jungkook.." he thought it was just his mind playing tricks on him but he kept hearing it.

After jungkook returned home he felt refreshed, but he couldn't stop hearing the noises. He took his shoes off and he heard the sound again. 'It cant be the shoe can it?' he thought to himself. "Jungkook oppar." he heard it again, he must be going crazy. He looked at the shoe and noticed it was moving a little, he definitely is going crazy. Slowly he reached his hand out to pick the shoe up, "Hello!" he said to the shoe. "H-hi jungkook." the shoe replied jungkook saw a light blush appear on the shoes cheeks.
"What the fuck," he thought he was going insane, that he was crazy. "I am fucking crazy i'm getting hit on by a shoe." he was pulling at his hair, he was about to go bald.
"I was wondering if you could give me a minute to explain myself. I had just divorced my wife barbara. This ugly ass woman below."

"She had blackmailed me with my nudes

"She had blackmailed me with my nudes. She said that if i didn't put myself up for adoption she would leak my nudes onto the internet. Normal and lonely people wouldn't do that, but you see i was kinda a celebrity in my old town and i didn't want to ruin my reputation back home and bring shame upon my family. So i agreed."

"I was then brought to the Gucci store where I was put up for display. It was like I was an animal at a petting zoo, everyone picking me up and touching me. One time a woman touched me in a very inappropriate place, but I think and hope that she didn't know."

"Then as if a miracle you walked in, like an angel, a beautiful star twinkling in the night sky. You walked to me gracefully, and you took me off of my rack and paid for me. at that moment, i knew i was gay."

"So please Jungkook would you have me as your lawfully wedded husband!!" He exclaimed as he confesses his undying love for his forbidden lover.

Jungkook was shook, 'what the actual fuck is wrong with this shoe.' he thought.

-hello don't take this seriously pls💀