Part 3

Jungkooks POV:
The shoe stared up at me. With their big beady blue eyes that were so memorising.

No

It is a shoe.

You can't love a shoe

It's forbidden. The last person and shoe that got married went missing. Most likely the governments doing. I know forbidden love is romantic. But this is different. This is real life. This isn't like the stories I read.

The government has a thing for killing people because of the love they have for their shoe. It's so heart breaking to hear about the kidnappings. The people losing the shoes of their life because the government envy love.

Is this love. What is love? I've never felt loved. My parents died in a car accident when I was 2 seconds old. We had just gotten out of the hospital and my father's ex wife crashed into us and the impact killed both of my parents. I am the only one in my family so I got the money, the mansion. Everything. Except the love a parent has for their child. I was forced to raise myself. I taught myself how to walk, talk, cook, clean.
I was my own parents!

So what did love feel like. Was this love or pity.
Do I really lov-

"J-j-j-jungkook?"

Shoes POV:
I was looking up at jungkooks beautiful, perfect face. He looked confused, overwhelmed!

What have I done?

I had one shot to proclaim my love for this man. The man who treated me the way I wanted to be treated. The way I never been treated.

And here I am I've not only ruined my declaration of love. But my first impression.

I looked up at him. He's been staring at me in confusion for a while now. Do I say something. What would I say?

I was debating whether or not I say something. When I all I sudden.

"J-j-j-jungkook?"