part 4

??? POV:
I can't believe i've figured it out.
i figured out where jungkook lives, for years i've been tracking him trying to figure out where he goes everyday, his every move, his favourite food, colour, tv show, his friends. just anything about him.

I knocked on the front door twice (stream taste of love lmao) I waited a few minutes but there was no answer, I knocked again but still no response. Worried I broke the door handle and kicked the door down, Jungkook could've been seriously injured and that would be horrible. I basically ran through the long and wide corridors while calling Jungkooks name.
"J-j-j-jungkook?"

Jungkook POV:
I turned to the door as I knew the voice didn't come from the shoe, it was too high pitched. Quickly I hide the shoe and myself in a closet. Who is in my house? After a few minutes of silence i hear banging on the library door, I cover the shoe's mouth and close my eyes. The banging gets worse as books fall off the stacked shelves and the person outside screams my name.

"JUNGKOOK! ARE YOU OKAY ANSWER!" I hear them shout form the other side of the door.

Then there is a loud thud and before I know it. I have no door. I crack the door of the closet open slightly. It creaks a little but the intruder is too busy and stressed to notice.

I see a woman. Tall and slim with long blonde hair down to her waist. Her hair looks messy like she had been pulling at it. Or she was having a bad hair day.

Either way both would have the same outcome. Baldness.

She is frantically looking around the room, ripping pillows off the couch. That were way too small for any one to hide. And before I knew it she ripped off the curtain and the pole fell right infront of her.

He couldn't see her face but could tell she was disappointed and that she had given up. She turned around to leave to try find jungkook elsewhere. Her eyes scanning the room one final time before her eyes locked on the closet door.

Jungkook quickly shut the closet door.
he could hear quickly paced footsteps getting louder and louder. He looked at the shoe. Who he had completely forgotten was in the closet with him. I hold my breath and hope for the best outcome.