Chapter 5 - Pasto-heat/ Part 2

(Continuing from Part 1)

And by the lust in Todoroki eyes I could tell his rut has been triggered by my heat or maybe pasto-heat? Is Shoto my fated-alpha after all?

He imminently pinned me to my bed with out any warning. "A-ah~" With that I started to grinned on his already hard member. He and I became quick of breathe and then Todoroki broke the gap between our lips which then became more heated until we were full on making out. Our sents mixed together and if my omega wasn't controlling what I was doing or saying I would be blushing so hard. We part our lips to catch our breathes which caused me to whin. That soon stopped when he started to lick my neck and putting hickeys all over my neck. He was avoiding my sent gladiators as to not mark me yet. My inner omega couldn't take it anymore and started to beg. "Sho~ I want you~ alpha~". He
groaned to this and unbuttoned my blouse. I was nervous but also excited. I mean he is only doing this because of his rut and my intoxicating sweet sent.

All of a sudden my vision went blank. What happened? I slowly opened my eyes to see that I am in the infirmary. I was in a clean white bed with different clothes on, the type of clothes you wear in a hospital. I looked to my right to see my dear friend Uraraka. She looked like she was asleep? I don't know. "Hey....Uraraka.....what happened? I say a bit drowsy. "Um...Deku....oh Deku your awake." " Yes I am awake. What happened?" I ask curiously "Oh" suddenly her face went bright red in that moment all the memories of what happened rushed though me, I went bright red that evern Kirishima's hair would be jealous. "Uh..Uraraka it wasn't what it looked like !" I said a bit lound then a attended. Evern though I knew what I have said was a lie, I was too embarrassed to admit it. "Deku.... its okay......it was an accident.....wasn't it?" "YES" I screamed again a bit to lound then attended and also a bit quickly I have answered her then attended.

"Well the story is from my point of view is..." Uraraka start to tell the story and I just hid most of my face in the blanket wrapped around me in utter shame and embarrassment. "We were just shock at the scene of you purring to Todoroki's sent when he opened the door. When you rushed off all of us wanted to comfort you evern Katsuki um I mean Bakugo. We all decided it was best if Todoroki went to you, and so he did. We waited for like 30 minutes for you guys to come out, we all thought you and Todoroki were very suspicious at that moment. Just as when me and Kat-Bakugo was about to check we heard moans. We thought of possible things but it just sound like that. Some people started to blush, some people started to smirk, will some people called the teachers. After like a minute the teachers came, went to your room and nock you out because that was the only way that was quick enough. We all brought you here and Todoroki in another one but this ones for heat purposes (UA has everything). Recovery girl looked at you and found out that it wasn't a normal heat it was a pasto-heat triggered by the first touch of fated alpha and omega."

She finished speaking I can't quite believe what I had heard me and Todoroki are. Are fated alpha and omega. We are fated partners. "Well that's it." She said "I think I should leave you alone with your thoughts. Bye Deku-kun". And we that I was all alone. What do I do know?  What will become of my relationship with Todoroki? Find out next time my dear readers. Hey that was my line deku. Oh sorry author-chan. Deku the fourth wall! I am sorry!

_______

Anyway as Deku said before... I am sorry.... find out next time!
Thank you for reading!