The Other Girl in New Orleans

Maddie's POV

I heard the trunk to the car open and could clearly sense the girl there who took me. What I wanted to know was who the hell she was. "Aw, poor dear. Still sleeping. Well, you have a big day ahead of you. We should get started." I heard her say to herself-slash-me before I felt her reach over to try and get me out. I opened my eyes grabbing the crowbar next to me and hit her in the face making her grunt. As I tried to speed away, she sped in front of me stopping me in my tracks. "That was not nice. Okay, you and I need to have a little heart-to-heart conversation. Come along."

The girl grabbed my arm and brang me inside my dads gym where he trained. "What are we doing here?"

"I heard a rumour these men train here hoping to be made into vampires. So I'm going to grant them their wish." She said and I harshly took my arm back from her grasp.

"Okay, wait a minute. I don't know who the hell you are but if you have a problem with me, fine. You don't need to kill all these people." I say watching the slight surprise on her face.

"Huh. I assumed you knew who I was. No matter. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Aurora de Martel, long-lost love of Niklaus Mikaelson." My face dropped at her words. This was Tristans sister, Klaus' love from a 1000 years ago... "He and I are having just a little bit of a spat at the moment, as he took my brother captive. Now, it's come to my attention that you are quite precious to him. So I'm taking you."

"It's not just Klaus I'm precious too. But then again, you can just ask Tristan." I retaliate seeing the jealousy flare in her eyes but she ignores it.

"And these lovely, delicious, delightful specimens are going to provide incentive. Once their in transition, they'll need to feed. And even if you are a vampire, you're also part human and your blood tastes fantastic, well, Nik had better give me what I want." She puts her hand on the blood on my forehead before shoving me to the ground. I am so going to kill this bitch.

"Gentlemen! Come down. Quick, quick. Off you pop." Aurora claps her hands as the men in the cage come out towards her. "Thank you. Hello. You two, come on. Congratulations. You've all been selected to receive the highest honour bestowed upon your pitiful species."

"Don't do this." I shake my head as she looks at me. But Aurora doesn't care as she speeds to one of the guys and bites into her wrist, feeding him blood before snapping his neck.

"Next?"

Third person POV

Klaus barged in Lucien's apartment, not bothering to knock. "Not a fan of knocking, are we?" Lucien asks as he sees Klaus walking inside.

"I afford courtesy to those in my good graces. You've fallen short." Klaus tells him angrily as Lucien grabs the remote from his spot in front of the tv.

"Which is why I've called you here. The whole Maddie situation has gotten a tad out of hand." Lucien says to an angry hybrid. Klaus not only thought of Maddison but also his unborn children.

"Out of your hand? You put her in danger!" Klaus shouts.

"I put her in protective custody." Lucien defends himself as to justify his actions so Klaus doesn't rip his head off. "Her decision to leave was rather ill-advised." Lucien clicks the tv on. "See for yourself."

On the screen, it shows Maddie and Aurora in the elevator. Aurora writes on her hand before turning and lifting her palm to the camera that said, 'Jackson Square.' "I would say this does not bode well for your friend Maddison."

They both let out a sigh and Klaus looks down guilt stirring inside him. All he wanted was to tell her that he loved her and that there is no choice. There's never been a choice, it's always been her. "Aurora is upset because I have her beloved brother. She took Maddison as leverage. Well, it will be the last mistake she ever makes."