Barbara Kean & The Ogre🖤🤮 (Part Two)

This is pretty much guaranteed for any imagine but this contains major spoilers for the last few episodes of Gotham season one

- Mischa💜

Imagine: Feeling guilty for everything Barbara went through with the Ogre.
"This was a mistake, Barbara."
Your words echoed in her head, tormenting her for weeks on end.
She wanted you. Only you. But that was the only thing she couldn't have.
Quickly Barbara fell back into her old habits.
Alcohol.
Drugs.
Parties.
Then she met Jason Skolimski.
He seemed a respectable man, what Barbara didn't realise was that he would be the cause of her downfall.
***
"Y/N."Jim spoke through your phone as you drove to the supermarket.
"Hold on, I'm putting you on speaker."You tossed your phone to the passenger seat."What's up?"
"It's about Barbara."You almost crashed your car. Ever since the night you'd spent together you hadn't seen her much but then her ex fiancé and police detective called asking had you seen her because she'd gone missing. You made him promise to keep you informed.
"Did you find her?! Is she ok?!"You shouted as multiple cars beeped at you.
"We found her but...could you just come to this address?"Jim told you where he was.
"Um ok, sure."You told him."I'm on my way."
***
"Oh my god."You gasped as you looked around the room members of the GCPD swarmed inside.
You had no words for the sight before you.
This was incredibly messed up.
You couldn't believe what he'd done to all these other women and Barbara.
"Y/N."You turned to see Jim behind you.
"Wh-What i-is this?"You asked him, tears threatening to fall.
"Barbara was kept here by a serial killer called the Ogre."Jim filled you in on everything, leaving out graphic details of course.
"Jim, I-I've got to go."You told him quickly and ran outside to your car.
Once inside you lent your head against the steering while and cried.
You couldn't help but feel that it was your fault that Barbara had fallen back into her old habits.
"I'm so sorry, Barbara."You spoke through sobs."This is all my fault."